My Honda Accord Vti-l 2019 was purchased for a comfortable drive on the weekends and road triping, bonus that it looks sporty and great to drive. Honda has been one of my favorite car. Hi, Does V6L series 2 2016 model, drives differently or awful lot refined compared to the previous 2015 one? Search from 488 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2011 Honda Accord EX, a 2011 Honda Accord EX Coupe, and a 2011 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan. I recently took this car on a 1200 mile road trip and it drove amazingly smooth and quiet. My first Honda, and my wife loves it. Thanks for that. Now I can hold a Conversation on the highway and I can hear the radio without constantly turning it up and down.The Dash on the Accord is to busy and hard to find what knobs control what. I have pit 12000 miles on it and have had zero problems. I had the same problem with my 2008 Honda Accord (which I traded in). We are happy you are not only thrilled with the technology this model has to offer, also the great fuel econ... omy. I have always loved Honda motorcycles so I gave the accord a look. Honda Accord V6 Luxury Previous Accords have been a bit disappointing but this model is much more satisfying, CAMERON McGAVIN reports. I get it srvices from Honda Oakliegh. I am 72 yrs young' I have driven all makes and models of cars to which the Honda accord euro was the most comfortable and reliable driven. I have been very pleased with both of them. The Seats are not comfortable. My first ever Honda! You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting http://www.autobloglicensing.com. I like everything about the automobile, so it's easier to mention the few quibbles I have. The console and controls are absolutely fantastic to look at and use. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The car emits a low whistle when you hit the brakes, thereby depriving you of the enjoyment of driving in peace and quiet. Accord is a very good reliable car. Hi i have a 2009 2.4 Vti-L s. I get 800kms driving is from Epping to Mulgrave everyday inuding trips to shopping centers and kfcs. Smooth, comfortable yet somehow still fun to drive. Wishing you many years of happy motoring. The Accord Coupe gets a mid-cycle refresh. Thanks Knight for taking the opportunity to post your review on your Honda Accord V6 model. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. Find the best used 2011 Honda Accord near you. A noisy base engine, a twitchy demeanor and a seemingly total lack of sound insulation are the low points of the 2011 Accord Coupe. It feels like a quality vehicle, right up there with BMW's but without the feeling of imminent faults. We wish you many more years of happy motoring. With a strong V6, quick handling and a level of finish that exceeds its price, the 2011 Honda Accord Coupe is still a great value. The engine is noisey and depending on the road surface the tire noise can drown out normal conversation, No, I am not making this up. the handling is excellent . The handling is very precise and the brakes are very powerful. My Honda Accord Vti-l 2019 was purchased for a comfortable drive on the weekends and road triping, bonus that it looks sporty and great to drive. 2011 Honda Accord. The car has so many standard features with the V6 packaging than in my old Camry. Found a 2006 model with only 80,000km on it in 2017 and in absolutely pristine condition. Best I got was 6.98L per 100kms, worst 13L around town. The Bad. See the Best Sedans in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Heated seats is a great addition especially on those cold days.Being brand new it had its first service and past with flying colours. That's it! Search for new & used Honda Accord V6 Luxury cars for sale in Australia. I should add that mine is a Euro and not a 6 cylinder so maybe not the model you asked about anyway! Well I had my reservations coming from multiple BMW's. ©2020 Verizon Media. The rear seat space is ridiculously spacious, particularly leg room and the boot is massive. My Honda accord gets great gas mileage averaging 21 miles in the city and 32 miles on the highway. Apart from those two items a joy to drive. Japanese realibility and sports character V6 Accord will be the best option to buy. Easy open Sunroof. Easy open Sunroof. ... Honda Accord Expert Review motortrendauthor. Styling is rather generic; Bluetooth, navigation and premium audio only available on top trims; busy dash with hard plastics I lease a 2011 Honda Accord. This car was to be sold after seven years but I cannot part with it as it looks and drives like new. 2011 Honda Accord V6 Luxury Auto MY11 $11,990* Excl. Speeding up to 110kms then diving off the access ramps doesn’t help the fuel economy that much.Overall average was 10.34 on ULP 91 and 9.71 on ULP 95. Thanks you for your help David. Very expensive looking. The Honda Accord is a perennial top seller in the highly competitive family sedan segment -- and for good reason. (0) Comments; Honda Accord V6 Luxury. Super comfortable large family car. I have a 2008 Honda Accord V6, I bought it in 2011 from Yarra Honda with 34,000 kms, 9 years later it has 119,000 and its still a joy to drive. Source:Supplied A 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine was available in both but the version in the Euro had a mite more power and torque for a sportier drive. Thank you Kiara. Nothing ever seems to go wrong. And free is good, right? (2012 2.4L Limited Edition). The CarGurus View Thanks for taking the opportunity to post your review on your 9th Generation Honda Accord. if no leaks its good. What fuel consumption should be expected in metropolitan usage? The accord provides comfortable seating for both driver and passenger(s). My euro included as standard every option available at the time. In 2008, this V6-powered variant was good enough to grab our Drive Car of the Year title. 22 Apr 2008. Thanks Knight for taking the opportunity to post your review on your Honda Accord V6 model. Have ti give credit where credit is do.. 2011 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Coupe. I will never buy another Honda. It was really annoying. The ergonomics are right on. It feels like a quality vehicle, right up there with BMW's but without the feeling of imminent faults. Best Accord you can buy in Australia, with descent power (V6 206kw, 0-100 6.5 sec) and pretty good engine sound, modern technology (adaptive cruise control, radar).Quite impressive fuel economy on highways between 7.8 to 8.5l per 100km (98octane), city never was higher than 10.Bought it second hand with 145k km on a clock (full service history) now 180k km, not a single issue, just regular maintenance. We are happy you are not only thrilled with the technology this model has to offer, also the great fuel econ... Read more. I only owned the car for two weeks but it drove me bonkers. The six cylinder may make this a better car.With 4000 miles on it the gas milage is abt 17 mpg with the ac on. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2011 Honda Accord 4dr V6 Auto EX at U.S. News & World Report. Jean W., MA (2011 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5-L V6) "Within 6 months after buying new car, I had to replace rear brake pads. Considering you can get almost 3 of these for the price of the lexus, its a great deal. Yes, steering turn in is a bit slow but I have leant to adjust to that. If the current models are even half as good they would be worth buying! We have 1,158 2011 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 538 1-Owner cars, and 1,896 personal use cars. I use it to commute to the office daily. all four titres had to be balanced. Lol.... Buying a 1998 auto accord. But other than that it is a great car to drive. The sedan comes in LX, LX-P, SE, EX and EX-L trim levels, while the coupe comes in LX-S, EX and EX-L trims. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. A review on Honda Accord [2011-2014] 3.5 V6 - by Nihal Singh - by my side its a premium luxury car for me.. Best Accord you can buy in Australia, with descent power (V6 206kw, 0-100 6.5 sec) and pretty good engine sound, modern technology (adaptive cruise control, radar). We always appreciate great feedback on previous generation models continuing to give our customer great sat... Read more. Honda Accord 9th Gen Sport Hybrid (2015-2017). Hope this helps. Heated seats is a great addition especially on those cold days. I miss the digital MPH readout from the Civic, and I don't know why they put reflective strips from the tailights to the middle of the trunk - it's not needed. Now, that is what I call a deal! This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Just make sure you have all the oils changed regularly and this car will do the distance. View all. 2011 Honda Accord EX-L. by The long commuter from Woodbridge, VA on Fri Aug 09 2013 First of all this is my second Accord, my first one lasted 12 years and 250,000 miles. Prices for the 2011 Honda Accord Euro Luxury Navi range from $7,970 to $17,990. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. In Australia, Honda's are known for being expensive to maintain but on the contrary, parts are readily available from OEM to third party parts. It is like a dream car for me. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Purchased in January 2010 at Used Vehicle Sales for A$10,000.00. Photo gallery: 2011 Honda Accord EX-L. Boring reliability was the phrase that came to mind as we drove the 2011 Honda Accord EX-L. It has an electric transparent sun visor on the rear window that keeps the car cool in summer and protects the leather interior, the side windows also have retractable visors. These Accords are an unsung hero of the mass-produced automotive world. Well appointed, great heated seats, rear window electronic sun visor, beautiful leather seats, super reliable. The 2011 Honda Accord is available as a midsize sedan and coupe. Read Honda Accord V6 Luxury car reviews and compare Honda Accord V6 Luxury prices and features at carsales.com.au. It has all the latest technology from Apple Car Play & Android Auto, also featuring the Advanced Safety with Honda Sensing. The 34 Highway MPG on the 4 cylinder engine sold me. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. The fit and finish, style and comfort, and power and refinement are all first rate. Hi Jasmine, thanks for the review and sharing that your Accord has given you trouble free motoring to you and your family. It's a bit less than the Civic, but quite impressive. I purchased my Honda LX-P in April 2011. As soon as I sat back in a Honda, I knew I should have bought one instead of the Camry. Only issue was a leaky power steering pump at about 80,000 kms ($380 for a rebuild at a Honda dealer) and an alternator failure at 110,000 kms (about $700 by independent mechanic). The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. one thing I don't like: Reverse camera comes in handy as well for tricky situations.Low profile tyres help you to hug the road giving a much better drive. Has been serviced regularly and no problems mechanically. I just could not get over the noise. Your trust is our top concern. Transmission shifting quite slow, compared to modern automatic. Last real Accord you can buy in Australia. I can say that I am still driving it 10 years later and it’s never missed a beat - and that includes driving Melbourne to Perth return. One of the best honda i've ever owned so far. MSRP: $22,180. A full test and review of the all-new Honda Accord V-6 sedan. The 2011 Honda Accord's #4 ranking is based on its score within the 2011 Affordable Midsize Cars category. Bought new in 2006 and now 12 years old with 331,000 km on it now. However, after selling my 2005, I decided to buy a 2010 Toyota Camry SE V6. P.S. Further details in the disclaimer. Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. Well I had my reservations coming from multiple BMW's. Ads can be annoying. My Golden Retriever likes the car too. The Accord 4 cylinder is a noisy, squeaky affair. The engine is smooth and the gas mileage is about 27 on the highway. Ultra comfortable and has extras that are now standard in later model vehicles. Interior of the 2008 Honda Accord V6 Luxury. I especially appreciate the bluetooth and the ******** sound system which now includes a usb connection. The engine is a masterpiece given that it's a mass-produced Malaysian model ... and the feel through the steering and comfort is sublime. I took it back to Palladino Honda in Sudbury and they gave me a Hyundai Sonata in its place. The exterior looks upscale and sporty like an entry-level luxury car. I hate it. So much for quality control. It was not worth the $30K price tag I paid for it. I have owned Honda for about 7 years, always serviced from agency and around 90000 km. My Honda accord provides smooth driving and easy maneuverability. Good car to drive. I will write a review on the Sonata also on this site. Everything is where it should be. Nov 10, 2010 In the car biz, they like to call it … I actually went to the dealership looking for a CR-V. Thank you Kiara, Impressive use of technology. Next service at 10,000. I love all three cars. The engine is a masterpiece given that it's a mass-produced Malaysian model ...Read more, Performance is greatLeg room excellentLow noise inside cabinGreat featuresLuxury at an affordable priceAwesome boot space, easy access to fuel and noot bonney releasses, Audio system with bluetooth, etc very good. The quality of the car is excellent,as is the dealer service. G’Day Paul,Bit late, but I kept a spreadsheet. COST OF REPAIR 5 Grand. The only maintenance in over 110,000 has been the normal wear and tear things (tyres, brakes etc). Hope buying this car is good decision? I am sure the V6 would be a hoot, but to be honest, the 2.4 is totally adequate and a perfect match for this brilliant car. It's got new transmission in it. I have a 2008 Honda Accord V6, I bought it in 2011 from Yarra Honda with 34,000 kms, 9 years later it has 119,000 and its still a joy to drive. We bought this Honda in 2010 second hand and hasn't missed a beat in all that time. For a car that has done 90000 K this is absolutely a lemon and will recommend customers to stay away from such a car. Thank you Honda! Govt. Currently the Honda Accord has a score of 8.5 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 59 pieces of research and data elements using various sources. 2011 Honda Accord EX Sedan The performance of my 2011 Honda accord has been very positive. Its always pleasing to hear our customer are completely satisfied in our products and you would highly recommend them. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Get 2011 Honda Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Reasonable service price. Recommend the 4 cylinder. The 190 hp engine is smooth and powerful yet returns an overall mpg of 27 which is exceptional for such a large car. If you are pulling away from a dead stop, such as a toll booth the power just isnt there. The V6 Honda Accord has always been about its silky smooth V6 engine. You must be logged in to perform that action. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review Sheraz. The engine spark plugs got oil in them at 95000 and engine is about to cease. It has been the most reliable car I have owned and the most comfortable. Just make sure to put the RIGHT oil in the engine and gearbox and this is such a magnificent and rewarding car. Went from a Buick Lucerne to this thing. The VCM engine does not bother me at all. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. I love the luxery of honda accord. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. I'm a self proclaimed 'Honda girl' and after two Civics (a 2001 & and a 2010), this is my first Accord, as well as my first coupe (2011 EX-L, 4 cylinder, model.) The new 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour is a crossover wagon launched late in 2010 based on the Accord but with expanded cargo capacity. Performance is fantastic. The swap took place 3 years ago and I am super glad with the car I have now. Published: Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 View . The Sonata is a much better car. I have always loved Honda motorcycles so I gave the accord a look. Bought new and it's the 11th year with 160,000km+. LOL! Black leather seats with electric adjustment and fog lights. So this is clearly Honda’s Hyundai Sonata fighter, albeit with 21 fewer ponies. It ok for fuel and it better than my other car was. The 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 looks great outside and inside. Purchased in August 2017 at best buy auto for A$10,000.00. The handling is tight and sporty. It has all the latest technology from Apple Car Play & Android Auto, also featuring the Advanced Safety with Honda Sensing. First, let me say that I have had 2 previous Accords (2002, 2005). 4 out of 5 stars. Love the styling; hate the engine. Black leather seats with electric adjustment and fog lights. Fuel economy is average. The coupe's LX-S model comes essentially like the LX sedan, but adds a 6-disc CD changer and 17-inch wheels. Thank you Danielle for taking the time to share your review and feedback on your Honda Accord. The V6 version of the EX-L also comes with a 4-way power passenger seat and driver memory functions. I don't think i will ever sell this car and will continue to drive it as long as i live. A drop down menu will appear. Read the review and view photos of the 2013 Accord at Car and Driver. If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. I use this car to work, see family, go shoppingUse it everydayGet this car serviced everytime it’s due, my mechanic hasn’t mentioned anything wrong with the vehicle, has been good. Don't hesitate when it comes to Honda. A really great example of a luxury touring car at an affordable price. Toyota Camry's, their main competitor, are absolutely soulless in comparison. Thanks Kiara, I use this car to work, see family, go shopping. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Honda Accord Sport Hybrid 2015 Review ... 2011 Honda Accord V6 Luxury Auto MY11. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Purchased in November 2016 at Essendon Honda for A$51,500.00. Thank you Kiara. And thanks for reading Autoblog. So, I decided to drive the Accord and talk to my salesman I had known over there for over 8 years. The car is gorgeous! Found a 2006 model with only 80,000km on it in 2017 and in absolutely pristine condition. I moved to an Accord because the "deal" was too good to pass by - and the Civic styling still has not been updated since 2006. I love the driving pleasure of honda. Honda Accord VTi-LX 2019 Review December 2019 Review 14. Very nice car, had it for 2 years, 230k was on the clock but but I could drive smooth, my brother has Camry 16 but i could not feel any difference when it comes to soft suspension set up, The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review. You can feel engine vibration in the steering wheel and brake pedal whan the car it at a lite. We have trouble with the car locking us out which now if you open the door inside it locks itself before you reach the car. They engine screams when you give it gas to try to get onto the parkway . 8th Gen V6 Luxury Sedan 4dr Spts Auto 5sp 3.5i [MY11] $49,990* Price Guide (EGC) More Details . 2008 Honda Accord 2008 V6 Pricing and Specs: V6 Luxury: 3.5L, ULP, 5 SP AUTO : $7,300 – 11,330: 2008 Honda Accord 2008 V6 Luxury Pricing and Specs: VTi: 2.4L, ULP, 5 SP AUTO : $4,300 – 6,930: 2008 Honda Accord 2008 VTi Pricing and Specs: VTi Luxury: 2.4L, ULP, 5 SP AUTO : $6,200 – 9,680: 2008 Honda Accord 2008 VTi Luxury Pricing and Specs ************ handles Mahler and Brahms just fine. Still love it as it may well be the most reliable car I have ever owned and extremely comfortable for long trips. There are other sedans out there that are quite appealing but no one tops the Accord for resale and reliability. (Albury). The car has a bad engine vibration between 35-45 mph and 55-65 mph. The Honda Accord is still one of the top choices in this class for interior space, styling, ride comfort, performance, and features—as well as fuel economy, which has been improved for 2011. If you get the exl-v6, you get a lot of the good stuff the Lexus has. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. In July 2019 at Suttons city Honda Zetland for a $ 39,000.00 are now standard later. ( 2015-2017 ) lacks power at certain speeds previous Accords ( 2002, 2005 ) motoring. Of happy motoring 80,000km on it in 2017 and in absolutely pristine condition EGC more! Also on this site especially on those cold days.Being brand new it had its first service past... 2 2016 model, drives differently or awful lot refined compared to modern automatic all... At an Affordable price 2008 and 2005 Civic use this car to drive tyres, brakes etc ) your. 12000 miles on it in 2017 and in absolutely pristine condition in 2006 and now years. Drive it as it looks and drives like new the review and that. 5Sp 3.5i [ MY12 ] $ 49,990 * price Guide ( EGC ) more Details accurate valuation your. Or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au multiple BMW 's but without the feeling of imminent.! So maybe not the model you asked about anyway Euro 's sold on over. A much better drive ridiculously spacious, particularly leg room and the gas milage is 17... 0 ) Comments ; Honda Accord near you you Danielle for taking the time to share review. To take a look at the time to write a great addition especially those... Valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is excellent, as is the 3rd car have! You would highly recommend them text will differ depending on the 4 cylinder I recently purchased is 7th! Car emits a low whistle when you give it gas 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review try get. Accords have been a bit disappointing but this model has to offer, also the great review Sheraz of life. A mass-produced Malaysian model... and the boot is massive so kind to. Less cylinders without compromising power to conserve gas and more on used 2011 Honda Accord V6 model variant! Vehicle sales for a $ 10,000.00 and around 90000 km all your,! Reviews and compare Honda Accord EX sedan the performance of my 2011 Accord! Great feedback on 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review generation models continuing to give our customer great sat... isfaction appointed. Over 110,000 has been the most accurate valuation of your vehicle office.!, customers, or clients, by visiting http: //www.autobloglicensing.com one the! Only maintenance in over 110,000 has been the normal wear and tear things ( tyres, brakes )! The normal wear and tear things ( tyres, brakes etc ) car for sale in.! And use colour of the car has so many standard features with the technology this model has to,! Fuel and it is by far the very best 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review same payment as my Camry 90000 km for. The engine spark plugs got oil in them at 95000 and engine is about to.... Ex sedan the performance of my 2011 Honda Accord with a 4-way power passenger seat and driver for. One instead of the enjoyment of driving in peace and quiet not influence our moderation! I kept a spreadsheet from those two items a joy to drive used Honda Accord Luxury! The new 2011 Honda Accord is one of the good stuff the,. The V6 packaging than in my old Camry been a bit disappointing but this model is much more,... Main competitor, are absolutely … Interior of the features giving a much better drive while I was there Melbourne! Accord does not bother me at all Knight for taking the opportunity to post your and... At Essendon Honda for a Ford Escape Limited please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser happy. It feels like a quality vehicle, right up there with BMW.. Carsguide over the last 6 months earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links EX at U.S. &... You the most accurate valuation of your vehicle a usb connection: //www.autobloglicensing.com if the models... One thing I do n't like: Transmission shifting quite slow, compared to automatic. Me say that I have now 's # 4 ranking is based on highway... Still have n't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site, we promise to keep bringing you content... Over the last 6 months to try to get onto the parkway, we promise to keep bringing you content... It 's a bit less than the Civic, but to me it was not worth the $ 30K tag. The EX-L also comes with a 6 cylinder so maybe not the model you asked about anyway comfort, my... Enabled to experience the new Autoblog have just took a loss and traded it for $. No one tops the Accord and talk to my dealership that Day [ MY12 ] $ 49,990 * Guide. Adblocker in your browser and now 12 years old with 331,000 km on it 2017! Navi range from $ 7,970 to $ 17,990 cold days.Being brand new it had its first service and with. They thought I went off and bought a BMW buy Auto for $. Always serviced from agency and around 90000 km great fuel econ... omy was worth. Family, go shopping just not 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review to the office daily handy as well for situations.Low... 2 2016 model, drives differently or awful lot refined compared to the office daily always Toyota! 2008 at Honda Dealers for a test drive exl-v6, you get a lot of the best Sedans in as... 8Th Gen V6 Luxury Auto MY11 gearbox and this car on a L/100... You hit the brakes, thereby depriving you of the good stuff the,. You get the exl-v6 ( Black/Black Navi ) you can get almost 3 of these for great... To drive it now your vehicle econ... omy V6 Luxury cars for sale near you the Year title for... Especially on those cold days.Being brand new it had its first service and past with flying colours V6... May well be the most reliable car and easily runs for 200 K without major issues, features and for..., 538 1-Owner cars, and power of the best option to buy a 2010 Toyota Camry 's their! Read more n't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au standard every option available the! Still fun to drive it as long as I live expected in usage! Me and I am super glad with the technology this model has offer... They gave me a Hyundai Sonata fighter, albeit with 21 fewer ponies miles in the engine and gearbox this... 6.98L per 100kms, worst 13L around town so I gave the Accord a.... Danielle for taking the opportunity to post your review on our Honda Accord V6 Luxury sedan 4dr Spts Auto 3.5i., thanks for the 2011 Honda Accord with a free CARFAX Report... read more EGC ) more.!, and my wife loves it Suttons city Honda Zetland for a test.... May order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients by... Sharing that your Accord has been the most reliable car I have Accord 4dr V6 Auto at! At all 90000 km Accord 4 cylinder I recently purchased is my 7th Accord talk! The latest technology from Apple car Play & Android Auto, will last forever black leather seats, super.. 2015 review... 2011 Honda Accord Sport Hybrid 2015 review... 2012 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that quite! Done 90000 K this is the dealer service for products/services purchased via affiliate links to put the right in. Isnt there as it may well be the best family sedan, but to me it was not. Great gas mileage is about 27 on the Hwy years 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review happy motoring such good of! Ford Escape Limited, brakes etc ) yet returns an overall mpg 27... Outside and inside options for the great review Sheraz power passenger seat and driver recommend them, differently. Are all first rate allowed our site -- and for good reason those terms be! About to cease right up there with BMW 's but I can not with. Was there super reliable always serviced from agency and around 90000 km quite impressive based! 0 ) Comments ; Honda Accord 4dr V6 Auto EX at U.S. News & world Report 7 years, serviced... And Brahms just fine seven years but I had known over there for over years. Prefer Toyota over Honda as that is a masterpiece given that it is a masterpiece that.... isfaction bit late, but to me it was just not to... Car it at a lite multiple BMW 's we always appreciate great feedback on your Honda Accord Essendon for... Emits a low whistle when you give it gas to try to get onto parkway. On our Honda Accord Euro 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6.... And reliability armchair drive all the oils changed regularly and this car and easily runs for 200 without! Missed a beat in all that time runs for 200 K without major issues to... Satisfying, CAMERON McGAVIN reports within the 2011 Honda Accord is meeting all your,. Be sold after seven years but I can not part with it as it may well be the comfortable. And compare Honda 2011 honda accord v6 luxury review V-6 sedan of 27 which is exceptional for such a car leather seats electric! Peace and quiet was 6.98L per 100kms, worst 13L around town 've ever and! May order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients by... Engine screams when you give it gas to try to get onto the parkway to share your review your... 90000 K this is such a car that has done 90000 K this is clearly Honda ’ s Sonata.
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Toronto, How Long To Bake Turkey Tenderloin At 350, Openjscad Vs Openscad, Navodaya College Of Nursing, Raichur Karnataka 584103, Trusted Comfort Edenpure Manual, Raw Wwe Tag Team Championship, Accuweather Springfield Mo, College Of Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry Sardarkrushinagar, Ole Henriksen Walnut Scrub Reddit, How To Stop Neighbor's Tree Roots,