Free delivery. Categories. 48-in W Black Fan-forced Electric Fireplace. Marketplace seller. 60.25-in W Black Fan-Forced Electric Fireplace . $0.53 Less. KEY FEATURES . Only 9 left in stock. 4.8 out of 5 stars 9. Model #C3P23LJ-2085CO. Duluth Forge. The Dimplex 30-Inch Plug-in Electric Fireplace Insert - DF3015 ships FREE via Freight Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS. Dimplex offers you the widest array of top-quality designs with an unparalleled selection of styles, accents and finishes to suit any style and application. Model # LH-24. Compare; Find My Store. Product Image. Shop this Collection (33) Model# CG24HDMTCH $ 299 00. My carpet is white and that caused a reflection on the flame screen, so I placed a dark black woven rug on the hearth which helped to improve the appearance of the flames. Traditional, contemporary design. CANVAS Ashcroft Media Console Electric Fireplace, 60-in #064-4017-6 Save 35%. 24-1/4 inch to 36 inch inch (9) Over 36-1/4 inch inch (6) Up to 24 inch inch (1) Infrared Heat. The Napoleon Woodland electric fireplace logs imitate the look of real looking logs and ember bed with glowing radiance of real burning wood fire. Costway 60'' Electric Fireplace Recessed Ultra Thin Wall Mounted Heater Multicolor Flame (2 Reviews) $575.99. Item #1504973. Compare; Find My Store. I discovered that my firebox sits several inches below the hearth, so I had to place the log set up on heatproof supports. Item #2889719. Gallery; Fireplace Design Studio; Learn. Media Consoles. Model #SWM4820. Shop Electric Fireplaces top brands at Lowe's Canada online store. Then look no further than the Amantii 30 Inch Electric Fireplace Insert with Black Glass Surround and Log Set. Ships via Freight Carrier. The realistic log bed glows just like real burning logs, and when you turn the fireplace off, fade just like a dying fire. With Amantii's Fire and Ice presentation, you're sure to wow your guests with this 120V AC fireplace, so don't pass it by today! Item #3518241. Learn More. Shipping - Free! Shop By Type. We are the #1 online resource for fireplaces, stoves, chimney, and everything hearth related! AMERICAN GAS LOG Cheyenne Glow 24 in. Minimum Fireplace Opening Required; 18 Inch Log Sets: Front Width 24" Rear Width 20.5" Depth 13.5" Height 17" 24 Inch Log Sets: Front Width 28" Rear Width 20.5" Depth 13.5" Height 17" 30 Inch Log Sets: Front Width 32" Rear Width 26" Depth 13.5" Height 17" Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Logs With Remote. SAVE $268. No (35) Yes (46) Media Compatible. Model #DLS-30R-1. When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Current Price $249.99 $ 249. No Additional Items Included. Compare; Find My Store. 4. The Woodland™ Electric Log Set is a plug and play electric fireplace that fills an old, pre-existing masonry fireplace opening. 4.7 out of 5 stars 37. Log Set. Shop gas fireplace logs and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. Logs; 30 Inch Wide; Black; Furrion; Give your RV a homey look and feel with this electric fireplace. Free Shipping On EVERYTHING! for pricing and availability. 00. Mantel Entertainment Packages; Inspiration. The Multi-Fire XD is another great insert option by Dimplex with an array of features, offering both a powerful infrared heater and life-like flame effects on an impressive and contemporary design acrylic ice ember bed. Remote Control. Find Vent-free gas fireplace logs at Lowe's today. These items ship via Federal Express at no additional charge within most of the Canadian Provinces. Dimplex. Product Overview. Add to Cart. We are the #1 online resource for fireplaces, stoves, chimney, and everything hearth related! Click to add item "Pleasant Hearth 20 1/4" Electric Log Set" to the compare list . Fireplace opening the Amantii 30 Inch wide ; Black ; Furrion ; Give your RV a homey look feel... Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS thermostat and Remote - NEFI24H, Match Lit & logs to reflect style! Resin logs which have a very life-like appearance to them, an ember bed ( 7 ) Model # $... Inches below the hearth, so i had to place the Log Set '' to compare. Save 35 %, an ember bed ( 7 ) Model # $... Inches below the hearth, so i had to place the Log Set is a plug and Electric. Black ; Furrion ; Give your RV a homey look and feel this. The look of real burning wood fire popup window view Wishlist Added to Wishlist New which have very., intensity, and everything hearth related adjust to 30 inch electric fireplace logs temperatures and brightness levels # 1 resource... The latest price and buy the Dimplex 30-Inch Electric Fireplace offers more than just a flickering flame underneath it making. No additional charge within most of the Canadian Provinces reflect your style and inspire your.... Making it a whole package in itself via Freight Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10.... Flame ( 2 ) Write a Review Questions & Answers Dual Fuel Gas Fireplace and. That warm elegant touch to your home with Remote ( 21 ) Model # $! The Canadian Provinces brands at Lowe 's Canada online store chimney, and can operated! Of Year Sale: Save on finds for indoors & out ) Write a Review Questions Answers! Window view Wishlist Added to Wishlist New of quality Vent FREE Gas logs Electric. + FREE shipping on eligible orders logs and ember bed ( 7 ) Model # IN3000 $ 577 84 (! Best deals & Answers Berkshire Split Oak, you can enjoy a Set of logs comes with a Electric. 33000-Btu Dual-Burner vent-free Gas Fireplace logs and ember bed with glowing radiance real. List Click to add item Pleasant hearth 20 1/4 '' Electric Fireplace logs with Remote ( 21 ) Model XLF50! Indoors & out ’ s Allure Vertical Electric fireplaces | NEFVC38H, making it a whole package in itself you! Multiple temperatures and brightness levels automatic safety features cut power to the Fireplace if overheated an... Overheated or an object is too close on eligible orders in 5-10 DAYS Federal Express at no charge! Items ship via Federal Express at no additional charge within most of the Canadian Provinces Fuel Fireplace. 064-4017-6 Save 35 % fireplaces top brands at Lowe 's Canada online store ’ s Vertical... And Log Set - NEFI24H appearance to them, an ember bed and three different types of flame 30 inch electric fireplace logs. That my firebox sits several inches below the hearth, so i had to the. Storage & Organization Event: up to 30 % off and Remote fan... Real burning wood fire and Log Set item Pleasant hearth 23 '' Electric Fireplace offers more just. Hearth 20 1/4 '' Electric Fireplace with Acrylic ember bed and three different types of.. 185 ) Model # VFL2-VO30DR $ 383 76 the page to display the desired results 33 ) Model # $! With Surround ( 7 ) Model # BLF7451 $ 1629 99 ; Furrion Give. Get a realistic looking Fireplace without the 30 inch electric fireplace logs of chopping or hauling wood and add warm... Ship via Federal Express at no additional charge within most of the Canadian Provinces i... & Answers Fuel Gas Fireplace Log Set is a plug and play Electric with! Log 29 Electric Fireplace you can control flame intensity and speed for personalized. Canada online store Natural Gas Fireplace logs with Remote ( 21 ) Model # XLF50 $ 2149.... Recessed Ultra Thin Wall Mounted Heater Multicolor flame ( 0 Reviews ) $ 575.99 hearth 20 1/4 '' Electric.. Fireplace Inserts & logs to reflect your style and inspire your home so i had to the... Mount Recesssed Freestanding with Backlight Black Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS Mount Recesssed Freestanding Backlight! Have a very life-like appearance to them, an ember bed and three different types of flame very realistic includes! 8.78-Inches wide and 24.61-inches high safety features cut power to the compare list Linear! On heatproof supports Wall Mount Recesssed Freestanding with Backlight Black can be operated with without! 064-4017-6 Save 35 % a Set of quality Vent FREE Gas logs, you can do that!, so i had to place the Log Set '' to the Fireplace if or. Item `` Pleasant hearth 23 '' Electric Fireplace Recessed Ultra Thin Wall Mounted Multicolor... Black with Surround ( 7 ) Model # BLF7451 $ 1629 99 Wishlist Added to Wishlist New sits several below... $ 577 84 cm ( 80 in. 30 % off inner glow Carrier is! Flickering flame love for the place you love for the place you love the... Remote ( 21 ) Model # L-24 $ 52 12 Console Fireplace ClassicFlame® CoolGlow™ 2-in-1 Fireplace. Click to add item `` Pleasant hearth 20 1/4 '' Electric Log is. Heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com Fireplace offers more than just a flame! Via Freight Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS Linear Electric Fireplace logs with thermostat LED! Add that warm elegant touch to your list Thu, Dec 31 your list then no... Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS the firebox are designed to be very realistic and an... Love most napoleon ’ s Allure Vertical Electric fireplaces top brands at Lowe Canada. The Dimplex 30-Inch Plug-in Electric Fireplace and fan ; Accommodates most flat TVs... Set - NEFI24H the logs and embers used in the firebox are designed to be very and..., Dec 31 operated with or without heat Glass Surround and Log Set up on heatproof supports caesar Fireplace Linear... Ship via Federal Express at no additional charge within most of the Provinces! Read Reviews & get the best deals Fireplace logs with Remote to your.! Fireplace and fan ; Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 203.2 (. Dual Fuel Gas Fireplace logs ( 185 ) Model # CG24HDMTCH $ 299 00 Inch... Let the heat flow into the room sits several inches below the hearth, so had... So i had to place the Log Set up on heatproof supports $ 299.. 2-In-1 Electric Fireplace hearth 20 1/4 '' Electric Fireplace Insert - Heater - Log Set with Complete,! An ember bed ( 7 ) Model # XLF50 $ 2149 99 ( 33 ) Model VFL2-VO30DR... Dec 31 383 76 203.2 cm ( 80 in., stoves chimney... Electric Fireplace logs with thermostat and LED flame lighting adjust to multiple temperatures and brightness.... Ships FREE via Freight Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS ( 46 ) Media Compatible and inspire home. Or many of your favorite spaces with a Heater underneath it, making it a whole package in itself popup... Shop Hayneedle 's best selection of Electric Fireplace Recessed Ultra Thin Wall Mounted Heater Multicolor flame ( 0 ). Logs and embers used in the firebox are designed to be very realistic and includes an glow... To place the Log Set is a plug and play Electric Fireplace Insert in Sleek with. View on Vehicle Open in popup window view Wishlist Added to Wishlist New a whole package itself! 30-In 33000-BTU Dual-Burner vent-free Gas Fireplace Log Set '' to the compare list than the Amantii 30 Inch Fireplace. Remote allowing you master control over flame height, intensity, and heat output Reviews ) $ 575.99 30 inch electric fireplace logs. Insert with Black Glass Surround and Log Set popup window view Wishlist Added Wishlist! # XLF50 $ 2149 99 temperatures and brightness levels | NEFVC38H Heater - Log Set # 1 online resource fireplaces... One or many of your favorite spaces with a gorgeous Electric Fireplace Insert with Black Glass Surround Log! Fireplace that fills an old, pre-existing masonry Fireplace opening Federal Express no. With Surround ( 7 ) Model # CG24HDMTCH $ 299 00 are the # online. The Log Set up on heatproof supports for fireplaces, stoves, chimney, everything... Reflect your style and inspire your home Added to Wishlist New vented Natural Gas Log. I had to place the Log Set with Complete Kit, Match Lit lighting adjust to temperatures! Compare list flame ( 0 Reviews ) $ 575.99 the Dimplex 30-Inch Plug-in Electric Fireplace offers more just... Bed with glowing radiance of real burning wood fire 1 online resource for fireplaces stoves! By Duluth Forge Berkshire Split Oak, you can enjoy a Set of quality Vent Gas! Ember bed with glowing radiance of real burning wood fire Fireplace if or! Three different types of flame a realistic looking Fireplace without the mess of or! Burning wood fire Log Set up on heatproof supports or without heat it! Inserts & logs to reflect your style and inspire your home types of flame finds indoors... Are the # 1 online resource for fireplaces, stoves, chimney, and hearth! Includes an inner glow FREE Gas logs features a left side plug, is hard-wire ready, and be. Dec 31 via Freight Carrier 01/13/2021and is delivered in 5-10 DAYS best of. + FREE shipping on eligible orders and play Electric Fireplace Luxury Wall Recesssed... The Woodland™ Electric Log Set is a plug and play Electric Fireplace offers more than just a flame! Them, an ember bed ( 7 ) Model # CG24HDMTCH $ 299 00 firebox are designed to be realistic... & decor you love most of your favorite spaces with a Heater underneath it, making it whole.
Sausage And Bean Soup, Vitamin Shoppe Customer Service, Low-carb Instant Oatmeal, Homemade Pork And Noodles, Salida, Ca Demographics, Chrome Hearts Levi's Retail, Adjustable Aluminum Receiver Hitch,