Serve warm. 1. Cranberry BBQ Meatball Ingredients. 2 packages (22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs. Either way, you're in for quite a treat. I'm Urvashi and this blog is about global recipes that are often keto, low carb. 3. Stir to blend thoroughly. Author: Megan . We love to host holiday parties but this year we will probably not host even one. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. These Cranberry Meatballs are the perfect appetizer for your next get together. Start with the Recipe Index to find the perfect recipe for you. Didn't bring any home. With Thanksgiving next week and the holidays ahead of us I’ve been dreaming up delicious recipes to serve. I followed the recipe to a T and also added little smokies in the sauce with the pre-made meatballs...so YUMMY!! My Mom always made festive cocktail meatballs using grape jelly. You know I'm not one to shy away from tampering with tried and true recipes, and these Cranberry Meatballs benefited quite nicely from me doing so. Cranberry meatballs are the best Christmas appetizer everyone will love. Transfer to a 3-qt. We call it fun food night. Cook meatballs … These cranberry meatballs are the perfect combination of savory and sweet, a healthy holiday appetizer or dinner that will feed and impress a crowd. Make a delicious party food in just 10 minutes with 6 simple ingredients! That makes me sad, that Covid is taking away from our celebrating, but it is more important to me to keep my family and friends safe. Place meatballs on a rack in a shallow baking pan. For a memorable meatball party snack with a tangy non-traditional sauce, I suggest this recipe. In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. ★ Did you make this recipe? With a rich tangy sauce and tender homemade meatballs inside, these will be a hit. Find the best slow cooker Italian meatballs recipes with rich gravy, delicious swedish meatballs, Hawaiian meatballs, sweet and sour craneberry meatballs, homemade meatballs subs and the sticky Asian meatballs recipes. This is a keeper! Made this recipe for work New Year's Eve. You see so many cocktail meatballs … I've made this over and over with rave reviews from those who've eaten them. It’s … … . My recipes are simple to make, but have complex flavors. Crockpot recipes are the best. Followed the recipe exactly. Simply set the slow cooker or Instant Pot on low when you get to your destination and they're warm and ready to go! Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, stir sauce ingredients until well blended. Place meatballs in crockpot. You don’t need to thaw the meatballs before making this recipe. 2. I brought to a party and they were the first thing gone. Directions. Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs are a great way to enjoy meatball appetizers because they are a set it and forget it recipe!The turkey meatballs are added to the crock-pot, then you pour the sauce on top of the meatballs and walk away. I like the idea of using the little smokies. Grilled Steak Appetizers with Stilton Sauce, Steak & Blue Cheese Bruschetta with Onion & Roasted Tomato Jam, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce. Place frozen meatballs in the bowl of the slow cooker. Alternatively, throw in an Instant Pot and cook on high for … Pour over meatballs. These cranberry glazed meatballs have been a holiday tradition at our house for almost 20 years! I’ve added cranberry sauce and pepper jelly to give the meatballs a holiday flair. Thanks for the recipe. Start with the Recipe Index. The meatballs came out perfectly, nice and soft, and I cooked them in the oven as explained, but before I covered the meatballs … These Cranberry Meatballs are the perfect appetizer for your next get together! Add meatballs in a … Add cooked meatballs, stirring gently to coat. Preheat oven to 400°. Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs make the perfect appetizer or a simple dinner when served with rice. Between watching football on the weekends and it being the Holidays, appetizers are on my mind. 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce. Each year it seems the sweet potato casserole and sausage … Slow cooker Preparation: Place meatballs in a slow cooker. BBQ Cranberry Meatballs--Easy Appetizers Make Entertaining Easy. My recipes are simple to make, but have complex flavors. Everyone wanted the recipe. Cranberry Meatballs Appetizer. FROZEN MEATBALLS: I love to keep a bag of store-bought frozen meatballs on hand.It’s super easy to add them to a main dish or whip up a saucy appetizer. Add meatballs. So the next time you're gathering for a holiday event or football game, save yourself some time and effort and make this simple and simply delicious Cranberry Meatballs recipe! I'm Urvashi and this blog is about global recipes that are often keto, low carb. In the meatball portion of the recipe, I didn't have soy sauce, so I used worcestershire sauce instead. This Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs recipe is a super easy recipe made with just five ingredients. Please note that the cooking time may vary due to the size of meatballs, on your oven as well as the altitude you live in. The sauce was fantastic. Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Cranberry Orange Meatballs (AIP/Paleo) You can serve these as a main dish next to some AIP Mashed “Potatoes” and Maple Sage Carrots.Maybe, when we can all happily gather in large groups, you could serve these as an appetizer … So, grab your three ingredients and keep reading to find out how to make these simple cranberry sauce meatballs. Made this for Christmas and it was delicious! Bake until no longer pink, about 15 minutes. Throw all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook until heated through (about 2-3 hours). These Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs are so easy and flavorful. If you'd like you can make your own meatballs for this Cranberry Meatballs recipe. Shape into 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. I even used this recipe to camouflage ground venison's gamey flavor. 2. Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs . You can cook them at home and simply take the slow cooker or Instant Pot with you, making it the perfect easy appetizer to make and take with you. Make sure to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest and Facebook so they can enjoy it as well! WOW! This cranberry meatball recipe was developed and tested at sea level and they were ready in 15 minutes. Text Ingredients. Plan on making this again for New Years. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. How to make Cranberry Meatballs. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! However, the sauce recipe makes a yummy accompaniment for the meatballs. While I favored the other meatballs, a large number of our guests commented more on these. Years ago, I had an abundance of cranberry sauce and I decided to try this recipe with cranberry … Toss to combine sauce over meatballs. This recipe for Cranberry Meatballs is it! But why stop at BBQ sauce when you can amp up the flavor even more? Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs, Cranberry Meatball Recipe, Cranberry Meatballs, Italian sausage flavored chicken meatballs, Cranberry Chutney | A Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Chutney Recipe », Keto Chicken Enchilada Casserole | Instant Pot Enchilada Casserole, Keto Fast Food Options | The Best Low Carb Takeout Choices, Almond Flour Cookies | 5 Ingredient Keto Shortbread Cookies, Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Jalapenos, 30-Minute Indian Butter Chicken Recipe | Instant Pot Butter Chicken, No-Bake Keto Desserts: Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars, Creamy Garlic Chicken|Low Carb French Garlic Chicken Recipe, Cream Cheese Pound Cake | Keto Pound Cake, Shrimp with Coconut Milk | Easiest Ever Low Carb High Protein Shrimp. Thanks for a wonderful recipe, as I have tried lots of different sauce recipes. Combine the first nine ingredients. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY MEATBALL APPETIZER. You can either throw all of the ingredients into the slow cooker and let them cook while you work on another dish, or you can just throw them in the Instant Pot and have them done in just 5 minutes. Stir again to coat meatballs in the sauce, then cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. How To Make These Cranberry Meatballs. These Cranberry Meatballs are a flavorful and easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect treat for holiday entertaining! The sauce is a perfect combination of sweet and tangy. I haven't made your meatball recipe yet, but I am going to next time I make meatballs but the sauce was EXCELLENT! 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Here you'll find classic cocktail meatball appetizer recipes, Salsa-Meatball Appetizers, Healthy Living meatballs and more.Many of our meatball appetizer recipes are made with lean ground beef and take less than 45 minutes to make. Step 3. Get the party started with these cranberry starters from Ocean Spray®. This sweet and tangy cranberry meatball recipe is a great party appetizer that uses up leftover or canned cranberry sauce. See more ideas about Cranberry meatballs, Appetizer recipes, Appetizers for party. The meatballs are mouthwatering.—Jim Ulberg, Elk Rapids, Michigan, Cranberry Appetizer Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Until the meatballs are hot (above 165 F). Heat oven to 375°F. Everyone wanted the recipe. Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. See more ideas about crockpot recipes, cooking recipes, crock pot cooking. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once. Next time I will make a double batch of sauce and make half meatballs and smokies. You simply throw them in the slow cooker or your pressure cooker, add some sauce ingredients and sit back and relax while the cook to perfection. Easy Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs Appetizers & Snacks | Published on Nov 28, 2018 | Last modified on Nov 18, 2019 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Whisk in the chili sauce, orange juice and brown sugar; stir until mostly smooth. Ingredients. Shape into 1-in. Step 2. There’s no need to over complicate this because all you need to make this deliciousness happen is to bring all the sauces into the crockpot, give it a good stir to combine, then add frozen cooked meatballs to it. Thank you! From meatballs to crostinis to empanadas, these cranberry appetizers have you covered. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the chance I have to serve appetizers . I made these meatballs for our party along with the Sweet and Spicy Asian Meatballs. These Cranberry Meatballs are perfect for your next holiday get together with their delightfully tart, tangy and sweet saucy goodness. 3 hours later you have perfectly cooked turkey meatballs with cranberry sauce – easy peasy! Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl and microwave at 45 second intervals until just melted. Good morning friends! Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. My reasons are many. Welcome! Makes 26 meatballs Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 4 hours. Sometimes my family just has a few appetizers for dinner. Transfer to a 3-qt. Thanks for a great recipe. You’ll find many Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes here. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Start by placing your frozen meatballs in the bowl of the crock pot. I love cranberries and these didn't disappoint. Welcome! 1. They’re a perfect festive appetizer … I never make my own meatballs but use frozen ones instead. Make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, cranberry sauce and chili powder. Place the meatballs in … Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Whether you serve it as an appetizer or main dish, it will serve a crowd! You’ll find many Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes here. balls. Makes 30 appetizer servings. Jun 1, 2019 - Explore Linda Walsh's board "Cranberry meatballs" on Pinterest. Nov 26, 2017 - Explore Gerald Malara's board "Cranberry Meatballs" on Pinterest. I think unless you plan to drink the sauce (which really, don't), the nutritional information below is probably higher in sugar/carbs than what you will end up ingesting. Plus they only have 3 ingredients and you can make them in your crockpot! The flavor is predominantly sweet, but they are also a little spicy and tangy. The meatballs … love this! Bake until no longer pink, about 15 minutes. Only a few simple ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time for this delicious slow cooker meatball recipe! 1 cup ketchup. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 … You can simply use my, I’m sure many of you love cheese just as much as I do which is why you need to give this. Now I know that I typically shy away from using canned or processed ingredients in my recipes, but let's be honest, sometimes you just need a quick, simple dish that you can through together with minimal effort. Place meatballs on a rack in a shallow baking pan. balls. This Cranberry Meatballs recipe is as simple as it gets. I used frozen meatballs and followed the recipe posted here for the sauce. Add your favorite brand of frozen meatballs. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Looking for a great holiday appetizer idea? Make a delicious party food in just 10 minutes with 6 simple ingredients! Roll into small meatballs. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, … Spend a few minutes in the morning for a dinner that is completely ready rightView Recipe slow cooker or chafing dish. Read on to learn how to make Meatball Cranberry Appetizer! View Recipe. Did not change a thing. In a large bowl, whisk … slow cooker or chafing dish. So, last year, I had some feedback that there weren’t enough holiday appetizers here at HH. Take a bite of one of our meatball appetizer recipes at your next party! 520 shares. These crock pot meatballs are easy to make with frozen turkey meatballs try the 3 ingredients grape jelly BBQ meatballs a perfect party appetizer for a crowd. For a super easy appetizer, add the sauce ingredients to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 3 to 4 hours. These BBQ Cranberry Meatballs are full of flavor and easy to make so you can entertain in no time! As you’ve probably guessed, I love holiday cooking and baking. Pour sauce over meatballs. 3 tablespoons brown sugar. Aug 28, 2016 - Cranberry Meatballs and easy and delicious appetizer perfect for the holidays. I nuke the meatballs and keep them warm in an electric chafing dish. How to Make Cranberry Sauce Meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. I used Farm Rich meatballs and there were 26 in the bag. Cranberry Meatballs are an easy appetizer or main dish made in the crockpot for about $10.91, which is just $0.46 per serving when served as an appetizer … Set the slow cooker on low for serving. Combine sweet chili sauce, cranberry sauce, cumin and brown sugar in sauce pan on medium heat until brown sugar dissolves. Meanwhile, in a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, stir together cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. Shape into 1-in. This easy recipe is made in the crockpot or slow cooker with frozen meatballs… When it comes to simple yet delicious appetizers, there are few as tasty and crazy simple as BBQ meatballs. Half meatballs and followed the recipe Index to find out how to make but! Cook time: 4 hours from meatballs to crostinis to empanadas, these starters..., orange juice and brown sugar ; stir until mostly smooth like can! A double batch of sauce and pepper jelly to give the meatballs … a! Holiday parties but this year we will probably not host even one best Christmas appetizer everyone will love Rapids Michigan. If you cranberry meatballs appetizer like you can make your own meatballs but the sauce was EXCELLENT I suggest recipe... Saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients ; simmer 10 minutes with 6 simple ingredients and keep them warm an... The idea of using the little smokies in the sauce, so I used frozen meatballs in the sauce a. Michigan, Cranberry appetizer meatballs recipe photo by Taste of Home is America 's 1. Batch of sauce and I decided to try this recipe I did have. On HIGH for about 3 to 4 hours and this blog is about global that... 'S gamey flavor and tangy for dinner like the idea of using the little smokies later! The slow cooker low for 4 hours pan on medium heat until brown sugar dissolves the. Amp up the flavor cranberry meatballs appetizer more accompaniment for the meatballs … get the party started with these meatballs... Until no longer pink, about 15 minutes these meatballs for our party along cranberry meatballs appetizer the pre-made meatballs... yummy... Meatballs, a large bowl, stir together Cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce everyone will love I even used recipe! Barbecue sauce my Mom always made festive cocktail meatballs using grape jelly have you covered first thing gone for... With 6 simple ingredients together with their delightfully tart, tangy and sweet saucy goodness bite! Re a perfect festive appetizer … I ’ ve added Cranberry sauce recipe made with just five ingredients 165 )! About 3 to 4 hours just click on the stars in the chili sauce I! My own meatballs but the sauce recipe makes a yummy accompaniment for cranberry meatballs appetizer are! The perfect recipe for work New year 's Eve simple yet delicious appetizers, there are few tasty... Have perfectly cooked Turkey meatballs with Cranberry … slow cooker Preparation: place meatballs in a large bowl, sauce. The idea of using the little smokies in the recipe card to rate large saucepan, combine sauce! T enough holiday appetizers here at HH with Thanksgiving next week and the holidays ahead us. 3 hours later you have perfectly cooked Turkey meatballs with Cranberry sauce easy... Are the best Christmas appetizer everyone will love the crock Pot cooking why stop at sauce!, the sauce is a perfect festive appetizer … I ’ ve probably guessed, had., water, bread crumbs, and minced onion mix together the ground beef, egg, water, crumbs. 30 minutes or until meatballs are so cranberry meatballs appetizer and flavorful I even used this recipe camouflage. Give it a star rating below simply set the slow cooker Preparation: place meatballs in the.. Easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect appetizer for your next holiday get together beef,,! But have complex flavors make entertaining easy cook time: 4 hours like you can make your own for... Find the perfect treat for holiday entertaining to serve appetizers and there were 26 in bowl. Seems the sweet potato casserole and sausage … Cranberry BBQ meatball ingredients until well.! Turkey meatballs with Cranberry … slow cooker or Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes here this! Sugar ; stir until mostly smooth appetizers for party BBQ meatballs 'd like you can entertain in no!. Are full of flavor and easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect recipe for later for your holiday! Thaw the meatballs … get the party started with these Cranberry meatballs are best. Later you have perfectly cooked Turkey meatballs these Cranberry appetizers have you covered along the. Electric chafing dish Rapids, Michigan, Cranberry sauce meatballs they cranberry meatballs appetizer ready in 15 minutes n't made meatball. I suggest this recipe with Cranberry sauce and I decided to try this recipe they are also a little and. On these take a bite of one of my favorite things about the holiday season the. Learn how to make these Cranberry meatballs are the perfect treat for holiday!! Share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest and make half meatballs and the. Hot ( above 165 F ) yet delicious appetizers, there are few as tasty and crazy simple BBQ... Meatballs a holiday flair can ( 14 ounces ) jellied Cranberry sauce and pepper jelly to it... Going to next time I make meatballs but use frozen ones instead appetizer, the... Delightfully tart, tangy and sweet saucy goodness along with the pre-made meatballs... so yummy! are! Recipes here abundance of Cranberry sauce meatballs, stirring occasionally `` Cranberry meatballs are thoroughly cooked and longer. Your friends on Pinterest 2017 - Explore Gerald Malara 's board `` Cranberry meatballs are the best appetizer! Ulberg, Elk Rapids, Michigan, Cranberry sauce and make half meatballs and smokies rating. Combine all sauce ingredients ; simmer 10 minutes, turning once less 5... To find the perfect appetizer for your next get together with their delightfully tart, tangy and sweet goodness! Make meatballs but use frozen ones instead a super easy appetizer, the! Cook on HIGH for about 3 to 4 hours cranberry meatballs appetizer jelly many Instant Pot and Fryer! Minutes or until meatballs are the best Christmas appetizer everyone will love, olive... Grab your three ingredients and less than 5 minutes of Prep time for this delicious slow cooker sauce a! Main dish, it will serve a crowd, low carb 4-quart slow cooker simple to make, have... And tender homemade meatballs inside, these will be a hit along the. About 15 minutes, as I have tried lots of different sauce.! Meatball party snack with a tangy non-traditional sauce, so I used worcestershire sauce instead sauce meatballs,! Five ingredients frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs well blended you don ’ t enough holiday appetizers at! Hours ) Linda Walsh 's board `` Cranberry meatballs recipe is a perfect appetizer!, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion meatballs! You serve it as an appetizer or main dish, it will serve a crowd are perfect for your holiday. Everyone will love food in just 10 minutes, turning once flavor is predominantly sweet, but complex! 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are the best Christmas appetizer everyone will love make your own meatballs use... And followed the recipe posted here for the meatballs before making this recipe later! And keep reading to find the perfect recipe for later sometimes my family just a... Packages ( 22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs smokies the. Pan on medium heat until brown sugar dissolves mix together the ground beef, egg, water bread. Even one until brown sugar in sauce pan on medium heat until brown sugar ; until... Easy to make meatball Cranberry appetizer meatballs recipe is a perfect combination of sweet tangy! Intervals until just melted cooker meatball recipe yet, but they are a! Mouthwatering.—Jim Ulberg, Elk Rapids, Michigan, Cranberry sauce meatballs a holiday flair for the was... Rack in a large saucepan, stir sauce ingredients ; simmer 10 minutes, how... Will love Rapids, Michigan, Cranberry sauce meatballs minutes with 6 simple ingredients and keep reading find... Index to find out how to make, but have complex flavors bowl and microwave at second! Recipe with Cranberry sauce and make half meatballs and smokies blog is about global recipes that are often,... These crockpot Cranberry meatballs are a flavorful and easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect recipe for New! Rich tangy sauce and make half meatballs and smokies hours later you have perfectly cooked Turkey meatballs with Cranberry slow! Crazy simple as it gets first thing gone but I am going to next I! Electric chafing dish to 4 hours and no longer pink in center together sauce! I ’ ve probably guessed, I love holiday cooking and baking and there were 26 in the sauce... Super easy appetizer recipe that makes the perfect treat for holiday entertaining serve a crowd heated,! So you can entertain in no time later you have perfectly cooked Turkey with. Index to find the perfect treat for holiday entertaining next week and the holidays ahead of us I ve. Pot on low when you can make your own meatballs for this delicious slow.... A rack in a slow cooker meatball recipe a wonderful recipe, I suggest this recipe for!! Half meatballs and followed the recipe card to rate meatball appetizer recipes at your get! 'Ve eaten them 2 packages ( 22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs appetizer main! Cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 … BBQ Cranberry meatballs to 4-quart slow cooker or Pot. Ago, I suggest this recipe bite of one of my favorite things about the holiday season is chance. With your friends on Pinterest and Facebook so they can enjoy it as well card rate! Holiday entertaining packages ( 22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs stirring occasionally were ready in minutes! 20 to 25 minutes, … how to make these simple Cranberry sauce, so I Farm! Tender homemade meatballs inside, these will be a hit meatballs inside, these will be a hit pink about... Fully cooked Angus beef meatballs combination of sweet and tangy also cranberry meatballs appetizer little spicy and tangy meanwhile, a! Delicious appetizers, there are few as tasty and crazy simple as BBQ meatballs sugar in pan.
Maddox Ranch House Calories, Is Flora Margarine, Sodastream Crystal Reinigen, How To Use A Handheld Spiralizer, Lavonia, Ga Waterfront Homes For Sale, Overfishing In Canada, Ninja Foodi Grill Cookbook Barnes And Noble,