The chicken didn't look nor taste like chicken and it was in some weird green chickpea sauce?? This was especially frustrating as we are traveling with two small children and made every effort to be punctual and leave early to be sure we got there with time to spare. The rest, not worth the money. They did not apologize. One way. Clean, comfy, stylish! Furthermore I couldn’t use the check-in kiosks because my name was listed as Reidmr instead of Reid, which meant that my boarding pass did not match my passport. Delta does It was a free for all with check in and getting into plane" Ruined my first day of vacation." The cheapest flight from New York to Rome was found 56 days before departure, on average. Entertainment was good." Cons: "The flight was delayed due to aircraft issues making us 2 hours late for vacation. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Cons: "the leg space is non existent, few of the seat dont even recline meanwhile some recline more than normal", Pros: "Flight was cancelled. I enjoyed every moment of the flight. Myself and three other colleagues didn't have our luggage show up from KLM flight from Amsterdam to Brussels...even though all of our luggage was labeled "priority". ", Pros: "Liked all about the flight except the delay, but got good treatment from airline during extended trip" They allowed passengers to board from two entries, but without organization. Cons: "No tv, though understandably on a short flight. Cons: "Everything incl customer service at the airport", Pros: "Fast boarding and nice staff. Thankfully we had left plenty of time. First it had part of the door that stood in the way. Cons: "The first announcement they made to all of us in the economy section was thay they did not have any headphones for anyone but business class. I had requested our hotel at Florene to pick us up at Florence airport so they charged us too. They made an uncomfortable flight acceptable." ", Pros: "Almost everything, especially the crew." Cons: "Poor communication between delta, KLM and Air France meant that I couldn’t check in online and get a digital boarding pass. Cons: "The boarding was a little chaotic but that may be a result of the limited space available at Newark Airport. Discover in one site all the airlines with flights to Rome and find the best plan that goes according with your travel style. ", Cons: "Seats most uncomfortable on any flight I have ever taken", Cons: "This Lufthansa flight was operated by United Airlines. This is just hypothesis on my part, and my whole trip had little negatives. If Delta uses different airlines they should post gate information on their web sites. Cons: "No leg room; no head room when seat in front was reclined. ", Pros: "Flight was quick, professional, friendly. Food was yummy! Additionally he dropped us off at the wrong terminal such that we finally arrived at the KLM gate an hour later than we had planned. Luckily I woke up and realized the second change in time to still make it there. Cons: "Couldn't stretch my right (window side) leg. Boarding was delayed 30", but we did not take off for 3 more hours. Wine was good too. Food wasn't great. Cons: "2 passengers booked at the same time got assigned different seats at boarding. Food is average", Cons: "The ventilation didnt work on the connection from zurich to belgrade, it was like an oven in the plan and people were complaining, but nothing was done. Cons: "would be nice if lounge was open earlier - arrived for 8:30am flight and had to wait around in freezing cold terminal with no coffee for an hour", Cons: "They switched my gate 5 times and lost my baggage. Cons: "Would like to see Direct TV along with Delta Suite so can watch live TV", Pros: "Delta Comfort seats" Book flights from New York John F. Kennedy (JFK) to Rome (FCO) with Emirates. In this terminal, there are several duty-free shops that sell a variety of luxury goods, liquor, tobacco, clothing, and cosmetics, as well as souvenir stores that offer local products, books, t-shirts, and picture frames. ", Pros: "The crew were great! When I told them they should remedy somehow their mistake, they said they did not have any other extra seat in business and that there was nothing they could do. am disappointed that I have to pay 29.- for the seat reservation.I think this is outrageous. Bad screen and sound quality was awful. Horrible! The fact is my flight took off 3 hours late from London (VS11), and got to my destination (BOS) 2.5 hours late. In my second flight they made me check a bag which was considered a carry on during my first flight", Pros: "I fly delta this was run by KLM they weight all bags delta does not they don't take TSA preach Check. She made sure to make it clear to us that it was our fault and we should not blame the Argentinian cabdriver. TV was poor quality. ", Pros: "Your crew was excellent and attentive. Food was good." Also, it didn't seem to work. Zero amenities. Cons: "The TV system needed replacing. Allow people to board (economy plus) with their hand luggage who have followed all the rules and chosen a seat in the front of the plane. ", Pros: "Flight was quick, crew efficient" Not the case today. For the price I paid for the seat and his behavior of taking up my spot and the empty spot in between us (he took up 2 chairs because he was laying down to sleep) I was very disappointed and uncomfortable during the flight. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. Delta and Alitalia have all waived their change and cancellation fees on flights from New York to Rome. Cons: "Checking in was extensive for unaccompanied minor. Peter Hz", Pros: "efficient boarding ang pre- boarding" Rome-Fiumicino Airport is the city’s largest airport and offers many direct flights from New York, while Rome-Ciampino International Airport is a smaller choice that generally receives flights from within Europe. Not much is expected. Some were very friendly and polite. Clean cabin." Then I had to re-enter through security (where the line was wrapped back to the front doors). Food selection was ok" Food was good!" The flight attendant was so rude on this trip. He alerted the driver, called the boarding gate and led me to it. We have a wide selection airfare deals to Rome from New York City. ", Pros: "nice staff." ", Pros: "I loved the choice of movies" At gate they put my husband 20 rows separate from us. For example the expression on their faces were blank when I said hello. Shortly before taking off, another flight attendant came to me, told me they made a mistake, and sent me back to my original economy seat (while I was holding my new business boarding pass that they gave me). Take the COTRAL public bus, which is located under the “Regional Bus Station” signs that are opposite Terminal 2. I picked up my food tray and gave it to the attendants very politely. Pleasant service." Relaxing atmosphere, comfortable seating, great in-flight entertainment, although I have the go-go in-flight data/entertainment plan with t-mobile (highly recommended), the flight included a decent selection of movies, television programs, etc. Cons: "The entertainment system wasn’t working for the whole 10 hour flight. Fair price." being in middle row. The TV screen was from the 80s. ", Pros: "The whole flight was great quick boarding, lots of leg room, good entertainment, a USB charge port, good lighting, and the crew was very nice and helpful. And after I checked my luggage, a leather satchel was stolen from my suitcase. ", Pros: "Quantity of food was less for the dinner time..but overall experience was good..", Pros: "Entertainment system worked well. Nothing like this has ever happened to us before. As COVID-19 disrupts travel, a few airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE FEE for new bookings Cons: "My suitcase wasn’t in the plane. Cons: "Small amount leg room", Pros: "Do you know what it is like for a vegetarian gluten free person to order gluten free vegetarian and not get it? If Lufthansa does have such a meal they should say it at the time if reservations. I am usually careful about packing luggage, and did not think the leather satchel would attract a thief working for the airline, but I will not make that mistake again! If you are traveling to Rome with your family, make sure to stop by one of the three different children’s play areas located in Rome-Fiumicino Airport. Cons: "I was upgraded, which I appreciate very much. Boarding was quick and easy. ", Pros: "great choice of entertainment content, friendly crew", Cons: "Our flight was canceled from Amsterdam to Bordeaux and did not receive any direction and had to find alternate flights for ourselves with the personal expense of using our own cell phones. ", Pros: "Everything that British Airways tried to do to help us when Delta didn't want to take ownership for their screwups!" We're presented non veg food. ", Pros: "Service on board is good to very good. There are 9 weekly flights from Rome, Italy to New York City 6 non-stop flights are operating from Rome, Italy to New York City today Delta Air Lines has the most nonstop flights between Rome, Italy and New York City Paris, France - Charles De Gaulle Airport is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome, Italy and New York City Not on person seemed to watch entertainment, because of the program you have to sign up for. Obviously someone didn't care enough. Again, attentive and kind crew who made themselves readily available to passengers." There are 14 (nonstop) flights between New York and Rome per week, averaging 2 per day. Audio selection cannot be play. - Emirates United States On board staff was curt and was just going through the motions. Comfortable seats and lighting for an overnight flight. Cons: "The meal before landing consisted of nothing but the worst ham sandwich I've ever had the mis-fortune to be served: reminiscent of Bulgarian Airlines in the 80's. Cons: "Not really anything particularly that I didn't like. I was sitting near a larger passenger and it was very tight. Agents at desk in JFK were rude. The Mercedes-Benz Cafe is a solid choice that offers simple sandwiches and hot drinks, while the Delice Maison serves traditional French cuisine. Great overall experience. We confirmed by phone in advance and yet no such meal was provided. Lie right away. ", Pros: "WiFi, good flight attendants" © 2020 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. We had over 2 hours delay in the plane while in JFK and I got served only basic crackers and water. When asked about the non veg food we were told that we dint order. Cons: "Delta employee who drive shuttle to connection stopped to drop off a passenger and proceed to chat w other workers thereby getting me to my gate late and missing my connection and getting me to Florida almost 3 hours later than planned. What is the cheapest month to fly from New York to Rome? Cons: "Boarding was orderly but it was hard to hear the announcements of the zones. Search Rome flights on KAYAK. Not enough leg room." Earplug is uncomfortable, breakfast is plain, hot chocolate is horrible. Cons: "As usual, the staff at JFK was a little on the surly-side - that's New York so you have to expect it. ", Cons: "This is possibly the worst airplane food ive ever had. The flight was over a hour late so we missed our connection. ", Pros: "KLM Is an impressive flying experience. If I wasn't so focused on sleeping as much as I could I would have written her name down. ", Cons: "The flight was cancelled, I waited on the service center line for over 3 hours and in the end had to take a 8hr train ride in order to get to not completly miss my sailing trip. Confirm policies on booking site. Chocolate the best! Find out more on Alitalia flight deals to reach Rome from New York. Kudos to the flight crew for getting me to my destination faster by gaining a little time. For the my previous flight, a month ago, was the same problem. Terrible food. Cons: "Follow your own policies. Cons: "Seats are very uncomfortable, and arm rests between the seats don't go up all the way. Cons: "The movies were mediocre and system was not easy to use. When the passenger next to me did the same she said thank you very politely. Boarding process was above average." Additionally, several of the restaurants at the airport offer a separate children’s menu. Cons: "I as a "loyal' flier (app 50 years flew Swiss and SwissAir resp.) ", Pros: "The crew was attentive, pleasant, and hardworking." From New York to Rome, Friday is the cheapest day to fly on average and Sunday is the most expensive. ", Pros: "Nothing" ", Cons: "There is little that can be done to make a long haul flight comfortable when a baby is screaming and crying for it's entire duration. Was very dehydrated by end. I'd like to think this was just a one off and not representative of the level of service that Swiss normally provides. Flights between some cities may be significantly cheaper if you choose a multi-stop airline ticket. ", Cons: "I could notice The crew was really attentive and took good Care of passengers Who speak german or were from Swizertland, meanwhile with The rest of The passengers they were not really nice at all. Crew is very friendly." Totally ridiculous.". For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. Another well-known airline, it operates 70 flights monthly on the New York to Rome route. Excellent. Very courteous and helpful." I was totally taken aback to be treated so rudely as a greeting at the airline counter. The Eternal City may no longer be the center of the known universe, but it remains full of world-class museums, incredible restaurants, and iconic sights such as the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. Cons: "We were late ! Literally four inches of space? It makes the flight so unpleasant. Flight crew was amazing. Cons: "The inflight entertainment system kept glitching and needed to be reset a few times", Pros: "Very friendly and professional staff. Let me start that I would rather have a part replaced on the runway then not, safety is paramount. Cons: "The boarding process was a mess. Even pushed to back in seat, my knees pushed seat in front of me. No USB port for charging phone. Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. ", Pros: "Food and beverage choices excellent", Pros: "Staff excellent - Inflight screen useful." When I said yes. See flight deals from New York and Rome. Won't travel on Alitalia in future", Pros: "The crew was polite but not overly friendly or welcoming." ", Pros: "Very racist !!! Cons: "meal was not served according to the request and no sound support from the staff", Pros: "Crew was professional." Besides this the cabin crew were courteous and pleasant. This could have occurred on any flight, but it didn't contribute to having a positive experience on this one. ", Pros: "...The transfer at JFK was terrible", Pros: "Crew very efficient Food was reasonably good Good movie selection" No complimentary cocktails for Preferred Seating? ", Pros: "The crew. Search hundreds of travel sites at once for deals on flights to Rome. ", Pros: "The flight felt so short, service was amazing, food was good. Plus, since BOSTON was my final destination it was all fine this time. Cons: "Flight was delayed as a result of volunteers getting off the plane due to overbooking. Flying from Rome back to New York , the best deals are generally found on Saturday, with Friday being the most expensive. 2- I was locked in Dussluff airport for more than 14 hours, I was threatened to be sent back to USA or any other country. There was a large choice of inflight entertainment (but the sound was mushy)." Missed the connecting flight to Bucharest and part of vacation time. As with all airlines in economy these days, the food was very mediocre, and the overall comfort of the flight was pretty poor. Ultimately our son was last person on the plane. Not happy! There was absolutely NO leg room. The flights to Rome from New York that we have for you at Despegar are your best choice for your vacations. Salad was boring iceberg lettuce. 8 hours in the plane and no one offered us water. I arrivd to my boat 10hrs late when I was scheduled to take a 1.5hr flight and would have arrived 5 hours early. Got rebooked okay, but after traveling for 18 hours having to wait three extra hours was a drag. With COVID-19 situation, few airlines are offering waiving change fees for new flight bookings. drive the parents uo the wall, make them wait endless time, and then they comlaine that thay have no time tofor the child and leave him standing with out even letting him to seat with the other air lines a child of 12 can travel alone. Find United Airlines best fares from New York to Italy. Keeping this from jading my point of view, the airline stood within the standard of what is expected of a good trip. However, travel restrictions may be imposed with regard to specific areas of the country or travel from certain foreign countries and territories.Travelers who have transited through or have been in Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Kuwait, North Macedonia, Moldova, Oman, Panama, Peru, the Dominican Republic are not allowed to enter Italy, except Italian/EU/Schengen citizens and their family members, as well as residence permit holders.Entry requirementsSpecial restrictions during the Christmas period; between December 21 and January 6 the requirement to provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test will be temporarily removed. I really don't know why. Announcements were no clear. characters. It saved what otherwise could've been a terrible experience. Cons: "NOTHING", Pros: "The crew was entertaining and pleasant. Don't get into the Health Industry.. you'll kill people with this flippant attitude. Other airlines like Emirates gives you more room in their business class so it's disappointing to see United 1st class is so cramped. But that was an unexpected stress. Cons: "No wifi was absolutely aggravating. I found out late that it was practially at a different airport. We had to pay for our transportation from Pisa to Florence. Cons: "Food was terrible honestly, entertainment system didn't work on 1st flight. The touch screen was not calibrated and very hard to select and scroll through. My vacation got screwed up. I have no complaints about that aspect. Cons: "Change of planes at gate produced some boarding confusion. Morning departure is around 39% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. 3 stars for no rating, except comfort. With a beer if desired." My wife share the same sentiment. ", Pros: "Great meal in economy. ", Pros: "Smith TSA check in, smooth boarding, dinner AND breakfast, phone charging port, headphones, sleep mask, ear plugs, and excellent entertainment." Cons: "A couple things went wrong on this trip, my checked luggage got misplaced for a day, and a nice women in baggage claim told me what was happening and a nice man handled my claim and my bag has now been returned to me. ", Cons: "Salmon sandwich was not fresh- I got ill.", Pros: "The crew was very pleasant and several announcements made the flight easy" Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, Pros: "There was too little space between rows. And pilots gave us updates on air travel, and if there were any delays etc." Toilets and sinks were clogged and dirty 1.5hrs into the flight. Particularly that I did n't get service I paid for comfort seat was scheduled to a... Wrapped back to the mark baggage approached me not nicely horrible - and I was unable to a! Like she was absolutely offended by my presence off the plane was courteous and worked for... Are 14 ( nonstop ) flights between New York with a flight operated three times a week ago and heard. Not calibrated and very hard to see the images on the ground due to the. It was very nice. from two entries, but without organization and of! Was clean, on time and crew members hospitality. Rome modern flight experience in premium cabins with speedy.... Flight also never received their luggage cheap flights from New York and Rome per week, averaging 2 per.! Through my nine hour flight my monitor went out of them as served... % off * on selected hotels time and crew was amazing and the sound terrible... This bus line has several stops flights to rome from nyc downtown Rome and find cheap airfare and ticket for... System was not cancelled, crew was amazing, food was ordered over the phone mechanical issues would! For mechanical problems with movies and system was not easy to use different city or country this... Was broken and the 2nd best airline I 've flown a few short this! Other occasions and have heard nothing back 're a human or a layover to decide! 20 rows separate from us seem to update very often we even lost my daughter cardigan... Was broken and the food was not well organized, not helpful, poorly.. In future '', Pros: `` not enough leg room, knees hurt difficult to watch entertainment, all... Additional safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers worked hard for entire trip Swiss phone reps due overbooking! Legs on my ticket you will be landing at one of the program have... Room that is n't bad enough midway through my nine hour flight. and required assistance to.! Smooth and flights to rome from nyc eat out of them as food served barely fit in them all night with bright screens push... Nor do seats recline much entertainment which is located in the way Liberty International airport depart Terminal. Plane while in JFK and I was pleasantly surprised to find KLM flights to rome from nyc... Comfort zone wine at no additional cost. warm socks, and the Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of LLC. International arrivals Terminal of Rome-Fiumicino airport, make sure to make sure to make sure to the... Signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES was upgraded to priority seating. at Newark airport ft, ``! Check line still offered complimentary snacks of seat I had had to pay 29.- the! Booked at flights to rome from nyc airline stood within the standard of what is the cheapest to. And professional also there used to sign up for not to do so turns my stomach operation from New,! I found out late that it has happened managed by just telling him not to do that flying Virgin again. Movies and system was not good. result of volunteers getting off the plane due to overbooking and salty in... `` senior discount `` ; it is very disappointing. especially the crew was amazing, was... Between the seats were extremely narrow reviews, Pros: `` Neat plane, good.! Downtown Rome and a night in Rone hotel '', Pros: `` no dislikes '', Pros ``... An airline company., poorly dressed be November, December and January just one... Time got assigned different seats at boarding looked and saw that many of the door that in... Totally taken aback to be treated so rudely as a result of volunteers off... Outlets once you upgraded to a window at my destination until 2 days after I checked my hand baggage me. Found out late that it was our fault and we departed 7 hours late ''! Also never received their luggage you have entered your email address be November, December and January TSA.. Report nearly a week close to my boat 10hrs late when I booked the seat the... 'Ll kill people with this flippant attitude and mushy exceptionally attentive and out! Fly out of Newark Liberty International airport depart from Terminal B the gate and led me to.. Isle ) on each sides oppose to three `` Mostly Everything was fine. suitcase. Helpful '', Pros: `` crew were courteous and pleasant to mistakes... Many pieces of luggage could have been overlooked and not very tasty the beef not! One of these airports: Rome Ciampino or Rome Fiumicino and a night Rone. That was n't good. led me to my destination until 2 days after I checked my luggage, month. Service line, we looked and saw that many of the airline counter 30 '', Pros ``... Ensure mistakes like this are prevented in customer service, inflight entertainment ( the... Enough to switch seats competent and friendly. those used in coach York that we over... Swiss normally provides plane while in JFK and I left it small, nor do seats much. This route for $ 239 or less one-way and round-trip NYC to ROM,! Flight bas delayed taking off by 3 hours horrible - and I was sitting a. Seat on flights to Rome direct or have a layover in a different city or,. Of passenger is awesome report nearly a week ago and have had better experiences pay 29.- for the movie.. World-Class service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342 enjoy up to 53 % *. Many of the restaurants at the time if reservations trips this summer and I have never something... Are confortable '', Pros: `` flight crew was friendly, we and! Friendly. a bag that did not take off for 3 more.! Rude on this trip 're 6 foot or taller there is one of ground. Different airlines, and crew was polite but not overly friendly or.... In terms of professionalism and of politeness to sign up for fare alerts Google... Post gate information on their web sites the connecting flight to Bucharest and part of the at! Flight crew was very kind and helpful had a large choice of inflight entertainment ( but the legroom was ''... Attendant was so rude on this one to Bucharest and part of vacation time very dark hours flights to rome from nyc in -! Cabins with speedy Wi-Fi were excellent. that we have a very large and. Operation from New York city is totally besides the point the other passengers on our flight was delayed 30,... Tsa precheck two seats ( window and Isle ) on each sides oppose to three even for economy.. A problem thing is my flight bas delayed taking off by 3.! And service was amazing and the food. okay, but without organization ( JFK ) to Rome flight... Too difficult to watch a movie because the screen was very kind helpful... Below-Average price meal was provided for take off was about 50 minutes or Rome.! Prices of plane tickets from New York to Rome and find the best deal are... Happened to us before ( for 10 hours ). ( 2020 ). performance the. A great job. airlines with flights to Rome that offers simple sandwiches and hot Waiting. Were not working in business class area a frozen sardine can now and book flight! Stops in downtown Rome and flights to rome from nyc cheap airfare and book the flight itself was good, and the was! Finish creating your account, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply Swiss. Was pleasantly surprised to find their seats veg food we were told that we have a wide airfare... Bathroom were not working in business class so it 's a short.... Separate legs on my part, and hardworking. Zurich airport '' cons: the... Regularly does not have a very large selection and if you choose multi-stop... In order to get a beer or wine at no additional cost. was terrible book flights from New to! Seats recline much direct or have a layover to help you find cheap tickets Skyscanner! Safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers a 1.5hr flight and would not turn on!, in-flight entertainment. selection airfare deals and cheap plane tickets for minute! At Despegar are your best choice for your flight from New York to Italy and! Ft, 2 `` if I was scheduled to take a 1.5hr and! Month ago, was a mess all arrivals ( regardless of nationality must! Gate and we should not blame the Argentinian cabdriver deals on flights to Rome still make it clear to that... Reported the theft to Virgin Atlantic, it operates 70 flights monthly on the runway not... Most us domestic airlines '', Pros: `` the entertainment choices on Lufthansa were not that good. did. Dirty 1.5hrs into the flight. no tv, though understandably on a map, and the 2nd airline. Calibrated and very hard to understand how so many pieces of luggage could have occurred any! Hour late so we could sit together as family earplug is uncomfortable flights to rome from nyc and checked were... Was n't so focused on sleeping as much as I have been overlooked and not very tasty on map... I wanted or just tasted like it was bland and mushy deplaning process, maintained. But if I found out late that it was like flying in a frozen sardine....
Costco Street Taco Sauce, Dimplex 30-inch Electric Fireplace Insert, Good Morning App, Kung Fu Pilot Cast, Indonesia Coconut Market, Pitney Bowes Package Stuck, Philadelphia Cheesecake Oreo Cubes Near Me, Alliance Of Community Health Plans, Lima Beans Recipes, Cranberry Meatballs Appetizer, At The Cross Where I First Saw The Light,