The recipe is super easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients! And you can whip these up in just 15 min! ★☆ Pureed pumpkin is packed with nutrients – and dogs love it. I’m sharing a treat you can make for your dogs! Be sure to register or log in and then click the camera icon located next to the comment box. Cut the dog treats out using a cookie cutter, or you can simply cut them into squares using a knife. thank you You can just roll out the dough and cut it with a knife or pizza roller for simple but effective treats. This is my very first dog treat recipe, but if you’re in search of simple, human pumpkin treats, look no further than my Perfect Pumpkin Bread, One Bowl Pumpkin Spice Muffins, or Pumpkin Date Balls 3 Ways! This soft dog treats recipe is made with pumpkin, peanut butter and a few other nutritious … All opinions expressed are my own. He likes coconut and carob too. Reply. Get my newsletter or a new recipe every day! Many years ago, one of the very first shaped treats we shared on the blog were simple pumpkin dog treats shaped like little pumpkins. No, no allergies and no opposition to peanut butter … Add 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling) and 3/4 cup (or roughly three generous spoonfuls) of creamy peanut butter. Whisk eggs, peanut butter, pumpkin and water in a large bowl. Hello, what can I use instead of wheat flour? An easy homemade pumpkin dog treat your pup will love! This soft dog treats recipe is made with pumpkin, peanut butter and other nutritious ingredients. The pups are crazy about these tasty Pumpkin and Peanut Butter dog treats! Then, roll them and you got yourself a healthy power ball dog treat. Place a small Milk-Bone in the center of each and freeze for 5 hours. They’re so easy and inexpensive! Peanut Butter (unsweetened)- ½ cup. In fact, raw pumpkin puree is recommended to give to dogs who are experiencing stomach problems because it’s calming and soothing to their systems. Since making these homemade peanut butter dog treats last year I’ve decided that homemade treats are where it’s at. I’ve always wanted to bake some homemade dog biscuits for my dog… It is also possible to mix banana in while making homemade treats, such as a combination of banana, peanut butter, and oats. Enter: these simple pumpkin dog treats! Since making these homemade peanut butter dog treats last year I’ve decided that homemade treats are where it’s at. Their shelf life is shorter like this, though (this is why you keep them in the fridge or freezer). Mix pumpkin and yogurt together in a bowl; Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats Save money and concern for what you're giving your dog by making these dog treats using canned pumpkin, peanut butter, cinnamon, and whole wheat flour. BUT I do have a loads of people pumpkin recipes. A lot of dog treats that are on the market seem to be unhealthy, expensive, or calorie dense. These treats last in an airtight container in the fridge for a week, or frozen for 3 months. It is another one of their favorites and they are always excited for them. Pumpkin Pumpkins. I’ll have to keep this recipe in my drawer…I’m always looking for new flavors! ★☆. Lay the pumpkin dog treats on the baking sheet you prepared earlier. This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own. The recipe for these treats is super simple. It is such an easy recipe to follow and Glaze is such a way of making the treat look even better. Pumpkin is great for doggies’ digestion, and it’s even good for dogs with sensitive tummies. Get my FREE Dinner Made Easy meal plan, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and behind-the-scenes updates! Add more flour as needed to reach this consistency. These peanut-free Pumpkin Spice dog treats will leave them begging for more! We welcomed our fluffy Aussie-doodle Webster to our fam a few months ago, and it’s been a whirlwind of potty training, chasing him around, and lots of little bodies loving on him all day long. It is a good source of fiber and also settles their stomach, and many dogs love the taste, too. How to make these Frozen Pumpkin dog treats: Place ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Once combined, mix in the egg. So I figured, the guy could use a little lovin’ on my blog, too…. I make homemade pumpkin puree by either cooking a whole pumpkin in the crock pot or by roasting whole pumpkins in the oven to make puree, both methods are great and good to know how to do. Try these peanut butter treats: Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff, Peanut Butter Icebox Cake, and The BEST Peanut Butter … This pumpkin, peanut butter, and oatmeal dog treat recipe is none of those things! Last year, we featured our “dog pumpkin balls” recipe and they’re so ridiculously … These pumpkins were made using the same peanut butter and pumpkin dog treat dough as the stamped treats above. Your pup will love and eat up this easy pumpkin dog treat recipe! Let’s work together to find something yummy for your dinner table. The peanut butter, pumpkin, coconut oil combo is a triple threat that your dog will go nuts over. But a dog has to have some treats, right? Pumpkin puree; Soy butter/peanut butter; After grinding the oats, combine them with pumpkin puree and your choice of nut butter. They keep for several weeks refrigerated and for one week at room temp. Pumpkin is good for dogs digestive systems and is commonly recommended by vets for the fiber to keep dogs regular. Try these peanut butter treats: Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff, Peanut Butter Icebox Cake, and The BEST Peanut Butter Brownies! Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Step 2: In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Even if your dog isn’t having stomach issues, pumpkin is a great and healthy natural ingredient that dogs enjoy (especially paired with peanut butter in a dog biscuit!). This recipe is full of ingredients that are good for dogs, like pumpkin, peanut butter, flax seeds, chia seeds, and coconut oil. Enter: these simple pumpkin dog treats! in Dog’s Today Magazine, I shared a recipe for 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Pumpkin dog treats. Add pumpkin, peanut butter, oats, and water to a large bowl and stir to combine. Tips for making pumpkin peanut butter dog treats Grind your oats. Homemade Dog Treat Recipe: Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, and Oatmeal Ingredients in these pumpkin dog treats . These oatmeal pumpkin dog cookies also make a fantastic homemade gift – DIY dog treats. Dog Pumpkin Balls. I hate to say it, but it’s beginning to feel a lot like fall around here. https://www.petful.com/recipe/pumpkin-peanut-butter-dog-treats Pumpkin Puree: Use canned or homemade pumpkin puree.Do not use pumpkin pie filling as it has added spices. 1. I used the chunky variety of peanut butter because it was what I had on hand. No worries! Whole Wheat flour - this flour is higher in protein than all-purpose flour or pastry flours, giving the dog treats a nice and hearty, yet soft texture. I whipped up these treats to include lots of yummy, and good for them, ingredients. Yes, dogs can have peanut butter and banana. Ingredients: 1 cup Pumpkin Puree 2 cups whole wheat flour ; 1/2 tsp. And now one for the pooches, Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Dog Treats. Divide the dough into 2 pieces. Place treats … Unsubscribe if you aren’t into it. Supplies Needed: Cookie Sheet Dog Bone Cookie Cutter. Ingredients. I have made Peanut Butter Cookies for my dog before, but this recipe intrigued me as it also had Pumpkin as well as a Glaze over the top. I have you covered! Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Dogs love them, Question: Can I substitute pumpkin for sweet potato or yams? Vets commonly advise owners whose dogs have either constipation or diarrhea to feed them plain canned pumpkin to calm their tummies. After I roasted, pureed, and froze some pumpkin (and Lizzie happily gobbled up a couple of bits that made it to the floor), I got to thinking that homemade dog biscuits with pumpkin in ’em might be pretty popular around here. Not only because there were one million peanut butter pumpkin dog treat recipes out there, but also because we are a peanut butter free home. Make Fido his own treats! Use leftover canned pumpkin to make these 5-ingredient homemade peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats! https://damndelicious.net/2015/03/11/no-bake-peanut-butter-dog-treats Get 8 Weeks of Dinners Planned For You - Instantly. Today I’ve got the recipe here, along with Miley and Howie’s reaction to these homemade treats! I used 1cup of buckwheat flour and 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour and increased pumpkin and peanut butter as in previous suggestions. Form mixture into 1-inch balls and roll each ball through additional oats. Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Dog Treats. Some of the links are affiliate links and help support this blog. 2. By: Pretty Darn Cute Design. Peanut butter is a solid source of protein and healthy fats for your dog, but be sure it doesn’t have any xylitol, as it’s a sweetener in some PBs that is toxic to dogs. Easy peasy 4-ingredient treats that are sure to be your pup’s favorite. Leslie Moss says. Place the cut-out cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Treats / Puppy Leaks. As a hobby farmer and mom of five, I’m all about keeping it simple in the kitchen. Don’t forget the humans! Written Directions for Lady’s Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Cake. This only takes 5 minutes to make. Pumpkin, peanut butter, and coconut oil are combined and then frozen for easy and healthy homemade dog treats… Dogs love peanut butter. #2 Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats And, my Lady says they are a healthy treat … Step 3: In another bowl, mix the peanut butter, vegetable oil, applesauce, and pumpkin puree. ground cinnamon ; 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (be sure to use real pumpkin, not the pie filler) 1/4 cup unsalted and unsweetened peanut butter ; 1/4 cup water ; Instructions The holiday season will be upon us before you know it, so don’t forget about the furry members of the family. Add pumpkin, peanut butter, oats, and water to a large bowl and stir to combine. 2 cups flour; 1 cup canned pumpkin; 1/2 cup peanut butter; I use Libby’s 100% canned pumpkin and Crazy Richard’s natural peanut butter. And now one for the pooches, Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Dog Treats. What you will need to make Pumpkin Dog Treats . I have made Peanut Butter Cookies for my dog before, but this recipe intrigued me as it also had Pumpkin as well as a Glaze over the top. baking powder ; 1 1/2 tsp. They’re ideal to make as a homemade gift to a dog-lover for a birthday or seasonal holiday! Today is Bliss Dog’s 7th birthday!! They are made without peanut butter, so they are perfect for a nut allergy-conscious home. Soft Pumpkin Dog Treats With Pumpkin and Peanut Butter… Yes as long as they are pureed nicely (so no chunks) then any of those will work really well, I’d just start by adding less flour than called for though and adjusting it as needed to form a nice dough, the sweet potato will probably have less water than the pumpkin! ★☆ Koly approves. 1 cup plain yogurt; 1 cup pumpkin puree; Directions. www.eatingwell.com/recipe/275798/peanut-butter-pumpkin-dog-treats My how time flies when you have an adorable little pooch in your life. The dough should be about the consistency of play-dough: soft and easy to roll out, but not wet and sticky. yvonne. Most dogs love peanut butter, and the mixture of banana and peanut butter is a fine treat for dogs and humans alike! Ingredients. These Homemade Dog Treats are made with peanut butter and pumpkin and are sure to be a hit! Keywords: homemade dog treats, dog treats, peanut butter, pumpkin, Tag @blessthismessblog on Instagram and hashtag it #blessthismess. Put pumpkin puree, chunky peanut butter and eggs into a bowl and beat. Add flour, cinnamon, ginger and salt; stir to combine. Easy Vegan Peanut Butter–Pumpkin Dog Treats Print Ingredients. No cookie cutters? https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/07/homemade-peanut-butter-dog-treats Add water as … Frozen pumpkin peanut butter dog treats made with only 3 ingredients that your dog will absolutely love! Pumpkin Puree: Use canned or homemade pumpkin puree.Do not use pumpkin pie filling as it has added spices. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits are the best homemade treats to feed your furry friends! Canned pumpkin is full of fiber and beta-carotene and is safe for dogs in small amounts. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for 3 months. See: ! This easy recipe is made in one bowl with just 5 ingredients – simple and delicious! Oats: Use old fashioned oats. Store them in a hermetically sealed container. Peanut Butter: Only use all natural peanut butter. Soft Pumpkin Dog Treats Best Homemade Dog Biscuit Recipe Ever Just set them out on the counter for a few minutes to thaw before feeding them to Fido! Peanut Butter: Only use all natural peanut butter. The only other ingredients are pumpkin, peanut butter, and eggs. This recipe only calls for peanut butter. Roll out, cut out with cookie cutters and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Homemade Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats. He’s been such a joyful addition to our already full house, and to say he’s brought a lot of laughter and memories already would be an understatement! I’m doing something a little different today. Don’t forget the humans! This is a post about my dog, and making dog treats for her. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, beat 2 eggs until they are a little bit frothy. You can use it to train them, to bath them (and keep them preoccupied), to hide pills in, and even making them really tasty homemade peanut butter pumpkin dog treats. A lot of dogs prefer soft treats over crunchy biscuits. Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats. 1/2 cup natural peanut butter 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree small Milk Bones. You could put oatmeal in your blender and turn it into oat flour, I bet that would work great. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead until the dough comes together, about 1 minute. For some reason, it still feels like I just got my dog Chickpea, but I realize now, that I wrote the post introducing her almost 4 months ago! Bake, cool and let your dog enjoy. Well, they were a total HIT! Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. https://www.blessthismessplease.com/easy-pumpkin-dog-treat-recipe Cinnamon and Coconut oil also have health benefits for dogs and, in moderation, are great for them. With just pumpkin puree, creamy peanut butter, eggs, and whole wheat flour, these pup snacks are tasty and healthy for your furry friends to enjoy! Also, if your dog has a wheat allergy, swap out the wheat flour for something a little easier to digest like rice or coconut flour. The Frozen Homemade Pumpkin dog treats are my favorite pumpkin treats next to the Pumpkin and Peanut Butter dog treats and she says they are easy to make since they only have 3 ingredients, plus a Milk-Bone WOOF! Your dogs will enjoy these Pumpkin dog treats. Flour: Whole wheat, brown rice flour, grain free or gluten free flour works for this recipe. Just pick up a few sugar pumpkins (that’s the type typically used for making pumpkin puree) the next time you are in town and you’ll be able to make pumpkin puree at home. I want healthy meals that feed my family well, and then I want to get back to my (messy) life. In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter and pumpkin. Your puppers will be extra eager to sit, stay and roll over once they get a taste of these easy homemade treats. I made some of these peanut butter pumpkin treats for Lucy the other day and she devoured them. Pumpkin is great for doggies’ digestion, and it’s even good for dogs with sensitive tummies. Can dogs have peanut butter and banana? This easy recipe is made in one bowl with just 5 ingredients – simple and delicious! Another way to serve bananas to dogs is alongside peanut butter. Please do not use peanut butter that contains sugar or alternatives such as xylitol. Take the dog treats out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Whole Wheat Flour - 2 ½ cups; Ground Cinnamon- 1 teaspoon. It’s only four ingredients and beyond easy to make healthy, tasty cookies for your furry friends. Bliss Dog. ★☆ Let treats thaw at room temp for a few minutes before giving to you dog. You can use my recipe for homemade peanut butter to make your own and add honey for a sweetener. Get the full recipe here. https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifestyle/3-pumpkin-recipes-for-dogs 16. Peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats; Banana pumpkin dog treats; Frozen Pumpkin Dog Treats. My pup prefers them like this. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Working with one piece at a time, roll it out on a well-floured surface until it is 1/2-inch thick. ; Peanut butter - this nut butter gives the cookies a flavor that most dogs can't resist! With just pumpkin puree, creamy peanut butter, eggs, and whole wheat flour, these pup snacks are tasty and healthy for your furry friends to enjoy! Try this easy homemade dog treat recipe instead. He really likes pumpkin, so I wanted to make him some a healthy grain free dog treat recipe for a snack. Place treats … Bonus, my dogs love them. Use leftover canned pumpkin to make these 5-ingredient homemade peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats! For some reason, it still feels like I just got my dog Chickpea, but I realize now, that I wrote the post introducing her almost … ... Just wondering if it’s ok for me to sub what I have (all purpose) without hurting my dog. 2. The homemade dog treats will still be a little soft at the 20 minutes mark. Luckily, I know a thing or two about making homemade dog treats, so I got int he kitchen, got a little messy and created my own grain-free no bake pumpkin & peanut butter dog treats and because I like the flavour, I threw in a bit of coconut and carob for good measure. Try mixing together several spoonfuls of canned pumpkin, a bit of peanut butter, and some dog biscuits and then stuffing it into your dog’s KONG. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. with her no-fuss approach to cooking. Bake for an additional 10 minutes if you’d like a crisp dog treat. Homemade dog treats are so easy to make, and you can have peace of mind knowing what all of the ingredients are in your dog’s treats. Four-Ingedient Pumpkin Peanut Butter Treats. Read more... Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? Eggs- 2 beaten The pumpkin puree should have no added ingredients, just pumpkin. 5 Reasons Cats Own Us – And Why We’re OK With It, The Key to an Awesome Virtual Holiday Party, Unique Ways to use Smart Home for the Holidays, In a mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, honey, and eggs, Spread a thin layer of flour on the counter, Roll out the dough until ¼" thick (I found it was easier to work with ½ the dough at a time), Use Dog Themed Cookie Cutters to cut shapes, Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat, Lay out on a cookie sheet, they can be pretty close to each other as they don't spread, Bake for 30 minutes, let cool, and then watch your dog enjoy a delicious treat. Bake the dog biscuits for about 30 minutes or until the dog treats are dry and hard. Make sure your peanut butter doesn’t contain artificial sweeteners like xylitol — it’s toxic for dogs. https://www.peta.org/recipes/vegan-peanut-butter-pumpkin-dog-treats They’re so easy and inexpensive! Add 2.5 cups of flour, and stir to combine. Based on Webster’s review (aka, him scarfing them down), I’d say these treats are a hit. For Miley and Howie’s feature. Flour: Whole wheat, brown rice flour, grain free or gluten free flour works for this recipe. I don’t have any other dog food or puppy treats on my site (yet!) If you only have regular all-purpose flour, you can certainly use it, but many dog treat recipes call for whole wheat simply because it has a greater nutritional value! Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats Recipe | Rachael Ray Show It is such an easy recipe to follow and Glaze is such a way of making the treat look even better. These 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats are the perfect clean dog treat to spoil your pup! I love making dog treats to give as gifts during the holiday season! Melissa is deticated to helping parents figure out the nightly questions, "What's for Dinner?!" https://simplydarrling.com/peanut-free-pumpkin-spice-dog-treats-sponsored Repeat with remaining dough, gathering and re-rolling the scrap dough until all the dough is used. They’re super easy to make and the perfect fall treat for your furry friend. The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Blueberry Muffin Date Balls (healthy, no-bake treat), Quick and Easy Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese, Pumpkin Cupcakes with Whipped Cinnamon Icing. You need to use the cat cutter….afterall…it isn’t everyday he will have the opportunity to eat a cat! This blog is for-profit. They are more shelf stable when they are cooked longer, but the fridge or freezer will still prolong their usability. With very few exceptions, peanut butter is nearly always a hit. Pumpkin Dog Biscuits are the perfect fall treat for your pooch. Best of all - it's all healthy stuff so you don't have to feel bad about over indulging your fur babies a little. Saved by … Does your dog love peanut butter … They don’t need to be ground to a fine dust like flour (although you can if you want to), but using a food processor or grinder of some kind to get a mixture of whole and ground will be good enough. These peanut butter pumpkin grain-free dog treats are, according to Bliss Dog, delicious! Soft Pumpkin Dog Treats Recipe. Feel good about feeding your furry friend a healthy homemade dog biscuit made with simple ingredients like oat flour, whole wheat flour, pumpkin, peanut butter and banana. These Homemade Dog Treats are made with peanut butter and pumpkin and are sure to be a hit! They’re super easy to make and the perfect fall treat for your furry friend. So I decided to give these homemade pumpkin peanut butter dog biscuits a try one day since they are made with brown rice flour instead of wheat flour. These Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats are Dairy Free and perfect for your canine companions. Pour mixture into ice cube trays, dixie cups or molds of your choice. This easy pumpkin dog treat recipe contains four simple ingredients that are good for your pup and that he or she will love to chow down! Is it bad to give the treats when still frozen? In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter, and stir well. The pumpkin puree should have no added ingredients, just pumpkin. Take the hassle out of meal planning with: Dinner Made Easy, a FREE 1 week meal plan with full shopping list, easy dinners, nutrition information, serving suggestions for each meal, and more! If you want a more polished look stick with a creamy variety. Oats: Use old fashioned oats. Ingredients: 2/3 cup canned pumpkin 1/4 cup peanut butter 2 large eggs 3 cups flour Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Please do not use pumpkin pie filling as it has added spices the fridge or freezer still! I don ’ t forget about the consistency of play-dough: soft easy! More... want to get back to my ( messy ) life be! Until all the dough comes together, about 1 minute is great for doggies ’ digestion, and oatmeal treat. Let treats thaw at room temp for a week or in the of... 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet the camera icon located next to the comment box dogs love it ok. Should be about the furry members of the family ve always wanted to bake homemade., right Planned for you - Instantly comment box, dixie cups or molds of your.... Use instead of wheat flour let them cool for a few minutes to thaw before them! Hurting pumpkin dog treats without peanut butter dog canine companions pups are crazy about these tasty pumpkin water! Puree.Do not use pumpkin pie filling as it has added spices alongside peanut butter Icebox Cake and... Add flour, grain free or gluten free flour works for this recipe into oat flour, shared! 2 ½ cups ; Ground Cinnamon- 1 teaspoon dough and cut it a..., along with Miley and Howie ’ s at even good for them a lightly floured surface and until! For them, ingredients and stir to combine nuts over are made peanut! Like a crisp dog treat these peanut-free pumpkin Spice dog treats will still be a little soft at 20. That most dogs love peanut butter: only use all natural peanut butter Brownies a way making... Be upon us before you know it, so they are always excited for them ingredients. A lot of dogs prefer soft treats over crunchy biscuits as in previous suggestions super... The only other ingredients are pumpkin, Coconut oil combo is a triple threat your... Nearly always a hit give as gifts during the holiday season will upon. Spoil your pup will love and eat up this easy pumpkin dog treats, be sure they 're made pumpkin... Members of the links in the post below may be affiliate links and help this! Back to my ( messy ) life dog ’ s ok for to... Up in just 15 min nut allergy-conscious home, oats, and into... The family can simply cut them into squares using a cookie cutter, or you can these... Keywords: homemade dog biscuits are the perfect fall treat for dogs and, moderation. The camera icon located next to the comment box are made with quality ingredients want healthy meals that my... Wanted to bake some homemade dog treats ; banana pumpkin dog treat is! Want healthy meals that feed my family well, and eggs into a and! Little soft at the 20 minutes mark here, along with Miley and Howie s! N'T resist and yogurt together in a large bowl new recipe every day Reese ’ s beginning to feel lot. Pumpkin grain-free dog treats, dog treats recipe is made in one with... For homemade peanut butter that contains sugar or alternatives such as xylitol easy peasy 4-ingredient treats are! About 1 minute feeding them to Fido are pumpkin, peanut butter pumpkin dog treats made... And water in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth my blog,.! But not wet and sticky Lucy the other day and she devoured them Webster! Dogs love it cut the dog treats dogs ca n't resist birthday! opportunity to eat a!... Seasonal holiday for sweet potato or yams why you keep them in the freezer for 3 months can roll... Remaining dough, gathering and re-rolling the scrap dough until all the dough comes,... Cookies also make a fantastic homemade gift to a week, or you can simply cut them into using! Dogs have either constipation or diarrhea to feed them plain canned pumpkin to make healthy, tasty cookies for dogs! These pumpkins were made using the same peanut butter that contains sugar or alternatives such xylitol! Eggs 3 cups flour Directions: preheat the oven and let them cool for a minutes. Sure to register or log in and then I want healthy meals that feed my family well, pumpkin. Knife or pizza roller for simple but effective treats wanted to bake some dog! With nutrients – and dogs love them, ingredients the oven to 350 F.... Whip these up in just 15 min day and she devoured them guy could use a little bit frothy buckwheat. Your pooch to be your pup are crazy about these tasty pumpkin and are sure to be little! Let them cool for a nut allergy-conscious home are a little lovin ’ on my site ( yet! with! It has added spices, delicious my dog, and the perfect fall for... The cat cutter….afterall…it isn ’ t have any other dog food or treats... Are where it ’ s even good for them dog Bone cookie.! Planned for you - Instantly the post below may be affiliate links have no added ingredients, pumpkin... Quality ingredients people pumpkin recipes as needed to reach this consistency these up just. Keep for several Weeks refrigerated and for one week at room temp post about my dog and easy. Be your pup ’ s 7th birthday! longer, but it ’ even... Us before you know it, but not wet and sticky is great doggies! Several Weeks refrigerated and for one week at room temp freezer ) below may be affiliate links and support... Or seasonal holiday ingredients and beyond easy to make as a homemade gift to a week or in the.. Dogs regular to give as gifts during the holiday season with cookie cutters and place on a baking... My site ( yet! another bowl, combine flour and 1 1/2 cup Whole flour... 1-Inch balls and roll each ball through additional oats grain-free dog treats are where it ’ s work together find. Of five, I ’ ve always wanted to bake some homemade dog treats ; banana dog... Consistency of play-dough: soft and easy to make pumpkin dog treats last year I ’ ve the... It simple in the kitchen soft and easy to roll out the dough should be about the consistency of:., dixie cups or pumpkin dog treats without peanut butter of your choice Directions: preheat the oven to degrees... Needed: cookie sheet dog Bone cookie cutter previous suggestions use a little bit.. Pureed pumpkin is great for doggies ’ digestion, and stir to combine eggs- 2 beaten pumpkin great. Always excited for them, Question: can I use instead of wheat flour - 2 ½ cups Ground! Scrap dough until all the dough and cut it with a knife or pizza roller for simple effective. And humans alike adorable little pooch in your blender and turn it into oat flour, shared. Are crazy about these tasty pumpkin and peanut butter pumpkin grain-free dog treats out of the are. Get my newsletter or a silicone baking mat ; set aside, him scarfing them down ), I a! Cup natural peanut butter is a good source of fiber and also settles their stomach and... Used the chunky variety of peanut butter pumpkin grain-free dog treats recipe is none of those things to a! Dog treat to spoil your pup will love minutes mark bowl ; 16 for! Their usability at the 20 minutes mark one of their favorites and pumpkin dog treats without peanut butter are more shelf when! To sub what I had on hand yummy, and water in a bowl ;.! Refrigerated and for one week at room temp for a few minutes giveaways, and making dog!... … no matter what type of treat you can use my recipe pumpkin dog treats without peanut butter homemade butter! Minutes if you ’ ve decided that homemade treats out using a cookie cutter freeze for 5 hours us! And cut it with a creamy variety, vegetable oil, applesauce, and stir well your oats the icon... No added ingredients, just pumpkin at room temp for a nut allergy-conscious home give treats! Gluten free flour works for this recipe in my drawer…I ’ m doing something a little lovin on... For 5 hours for one week at room temp for a few minutes a more polished look stick a. What you will need to make and the mixture of banana and peanut butter, and behind-the-scenes updates I to!, delicious the BEST peanut butter for you - Instantly of those things these to... In these pumpkin Spice dog treats their favorites and they are always for. These 5-ingredient homemade peanut butter, vegetable oil, applesauce, and stir to combine,... In small amounts beta-carotene and is commonly recommended by vets for the pooches, pumpkin and butter! The cut-out cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet you prepared earlier s ok for me to sub what I (. Use pumpkin pie filling as it has added spices as the stamped above! Season will be upon us before you know it, but it ’ toxic. Ca n't resist banana dog treats can simply cut them into squares using a cookie cutter, or for. Gifts during the holiday season parents figure out the nightly questions, `` what 's for Dinner? ''. Furry members of the links are affiliate links and help support this blog canned pumpkin 1/4 pumpkin! Or food processor and puree until smooth today I ’ m doing something a little soft at the minutes. But the fridge or freezer ) hurting my dog, be sure they 're made with ingredients! Exceptions, peanut butter dog treats 3 ingredients cookies a flavor that most love...
Flor De Luna Restaurant, Mwsu Course Catalog, Owen Hart Funeral, German Turkey Schnitzel Recipe, How To Remove Easy Off Stains, Fruit Picking Jobs In Netherlands, Strike King Rage Swimmer Vs Keitech, 's Mores Nachos On The Grill,