Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. READ MORE », CHARLES COUNTY, Md. The Outkast Tackle Perfect Ned Head was designed by Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit angler Josh Douglas, and having used it pretty extensively this spring, I can wholeheartedly recommend it. It’s been a pleasure to fish with and I think you’ll agree. Skip to main content Menu Strike King Search button. chatterbait  The water is ridiculously clear in some areas of my home lake, so I decided to give the Naked Rage Blade a shot. The Strike King Naked Rage Blade features a clear blade that was specifically designed to excel in clear water situations. The result is quite simply the most optimized fishing line available today. By Shaye Baker • Oct 5, 2020. The unique design also helps the lure navigate heavy cover like a 4X4 because the head/blade combo can pivot down when the lure contacts a branch or blade of grass, forcing the entire unit to roll over the snag. Price: $19.09. READ MORE », The AFTCO Jason Christie Hooded LS Performance Shirt checks every box. While these blades offer excellent flash in dingy water or lowlight conditions, they can be a bit overpowering in areas with ultra-clear water. Latest News. This bladed jig has a very subtle and natural profile as it swims through the water. Line tie – The small-diameter wire line tie optimizes blade movement, while its one-piece construction eliminates the worry of a snap swivel cracking open when it isn’t supposed to. The win earned the team a $50,000 prize package, including a... READ MORE », Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig, PHOENIX BASS FISHING LEAGUE - 2021 - Sam Rayburn Reservoir, Tackle Warehouse Double Down - Brent Ehrler, Tackle Warehouse Double Down - Justin Lucas, Tackle Warehouse Double Down - Jared Lintner. And I also like to find a bluegill pattern at times, so I play with the colors.” READ MORE », STIX Fishing is a relatively new company started by FLW Live host Travis Moran and Nick Smith that sells fishing rods with a bit of a unique plan. It still emits a lot of vibration throughout the retrieve, causing the Blade Minnow’s to shimmy even at very slow retrieve speeds. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2018 That innovative metal piece which is located at the bottom of the lip is a game changer. READ MORE », Ever since Z-Man released the ChatterBait anglers haven’t really had the need to broaden their vibrating jig horizon – and not for lack of options, but simply because the ChatterBait is so good that you don’t really need anything else. Strike King Tour Grade Naked Rage Blade, 1/2-Ounce, KVD Magic NOT as pictured! If anything, too much flash can spook them before they even think about eating it. Strike King Tour Grade Swinging Swim Jig. (June 6, 2019) – The Murray State University duo of Adam Puckett and Blake Albertson, both of Bloomington, Indiana, weighed a five-bass limit Thursday totaling 15 pounds, 8 ounces, to win the 2019 YETI FLW College Fishing National Championship on the Potomac River presented by Lowrance. Enter a keyword . Shaye Baker The basic Ned rig is plainest-looking bass fishing bait you'll ever lay eyes on. originalDevice: deviceType:desktop. 0 Comment Report abuse SNIPER-MAX. Especially when you get into the fall of the year on the Potomac. I hate to state the obvious but make sure you're using a bait caster and at least 50 pound braid One person found this helpful I always have my black and blues. It comes with a custom Gamakatsu hook that’s incredibly sharp and maintains its sharpness for a long time. Not only does it rattle your rod tip and attract violent strikes from afar, it helps solve a couple of nagging problems inherent in a posse of its predecessors – poor hookup ratios and frustrating hangups. Description. The Strike King Naked Rage Blade features a clear blade that was specifically designed to excel in clear water situations. For that reason, we at Strike King have spent years working with the world’s best anglers to test and calibrate. The Deal comes in 3 1/2- and 4 1/2-inch versions (I tested the 4 1/2), all the standard colors and has already seen tournament success. Strike King Rage Bug $5.49 Choose Options. Head/Blade – The Rage Blade features a one-piece football head/tear-drop-shaped blade combination that pivots freely on an oversized wire eye. Members; 718 1 2,603 posts; Location … Strike King Rageblade vs. ZMAN Chatterbait (2020) - YouTube Price: $6.79. Strike King Rage Cut-R 6" 7pk $5.49 Choose Options. Tour Grade Rage Blade™ 3/8 oz. The Strike King Naked Rage Blade is available at TackleWarehouse.com. Saying you have a better mousetrap is one thing; filling the bill is another. While I wouldn’t say the LIVETARGET Tennessee Craw is a surefire classic, after a few days of fishing it, I know I’ll be throwing it a lot more. READ MORE », The Blade Runner Turbo Tail is a very cool variation on the standard tail spinner. And I was like, "You're going to throw that?" Strike King Rage Blade Swim Jigs $3.99 Choose Options. Price: $3.79. This swimbait-style bait has an impressive action and profile that fish find irresistible. April 30, 2014 close. READ MORE », The frog world is pretty stacked with good options these days, but the Strike King Popping Perch still manages to stand out. Media Center. Home; Terminal Tackle; Jig Heads; 1/4 oz Tour Grade Belly Blade Unpainted. About. Buy Now. Strike King Tour Grade Tube Jighead 4ct. Something else I noticed is the lure has a tendency to ride a little higher in the water column than other bladed swim jigs when retrieved at the same speed. It also has a fairly aggressive bend to it, which will allow you to use thicker soft plastic swimbaits if you choose to do so. I reviewed it recently on a couple of kayak-fishing outings and during several days spent shooting photos on the water at FLW Tour and Costa FLW Series events. READ MORE », With the number of great crankbaits on the market or discontinued and still in high-demand, new crankbaits have to be pretty good to earn a space in a tacklebox. 0 # 1986655933.  by Matt Williams. Our History. READ MORE », While the 360GT Searchbait made some noise in the bass world, the Coastal line offers a swimbait that looks more than juicy for bass of all shapes and sizes. Gear Review: Strike King Rage Blade. It has a custom Gamakatsu® hook and the incredible action and vibration make the Perfect Skirt® and twin tail trailer come alive! Instead of picking and choosing a rod or two at a time, STIX wants to sell you six rods at a time (the STIX PAX) for $500, which comes out to about $83 per rod. By fishinfiend, February 25, 2016 in Fishing Tackle. I’ve been very pleased with the durability of the clear blade as well. Due to the lush grass and windy and touch conditions, vibrating jigs and finesse played a big role as well. I’d really like to see some 3/4 and 1-ounce versions of the Naked Rage Blade as well because I think it’d be a killer lure for offshore fishing. Strike King 3/4oz Red Eye Shad. The company’s testing indicates that the design reduces snags and increases hookup percentages by giving the blade … Videos. It's design specific for when the fish need heavy vibration action at slower swim or retrieve rate and with a few less snags and more weed proof than the others. Media. It ended up as a great all-around bait! Site Search. READ MORE », In the burgeoning fishing kayak market, there’s still a pretty large gap, on the whole, between entry-level boats (think $500 or less) and the top end of the market. You can get it down by upsizing from your normal bladed swim jig size, slowing the retrieve speed or swapping out the skirt for a small swimbait. Strike King 1/2oz Red Eye Shad. In fact, making the lure wake the surface is a breeze. Looks like Strike King changed the color of KVD Majic TGNRB12-141. The smooth, rounded weight slides across the water’s surface very easily and very rarely will the blade “catch” on the water and cause a commotion. Instead of a skirt, it comes pre-rigged with a Strike King Blade Minnow on the custom Gamakatsu hook. Made from the highest quality Japanese fiber, Strike King Tour Grade Line is optimized for maximum fishability. An entirely new style of vibrating jig, the Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig features a jointed blade and head design that increases the action of the lure immensely. … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Because the weight is located on the bottom of the blade, you’ll need to alter your weight selection process. My two biggest qualms with most bladed jigs center around the hook and the keeper. You’ll also notice that the Naked Rage Blade is skirtless. Strike King took to the drawing board, starting from scratch to develop a new lure rather than replicate or improve upon an existing concept. Warning - CA Prop 65. Price: $7.09. But I fall in love with trying to find a niche color. According to the company, the STIX PAX is a complete set of bass rods and will do everything you need rods to do. Pro Staff. If you frequent clear water fisheries, consider giving the Strike King Naked Rage Blade a try. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King Tour Grade Naked Rage Blade, 1/2-Ounce, KVD Magic at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King Rage Blade Blaster Bait, 1/2-Ounce, White at Amazon.com. Likewise, the 1/2-ounce model behaves similar to a true 3/8-ounce jig. site: sports | ptype: stories | pageType: stories | Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King Rage Blade Blaster Bait, 1/4-Ounce, Chrome at Amazon.com. It's unique design increases hooks ups and decreases snag ups compared to other designs! This can result in poor hook penetration and promotes snagging issues, especially around wood cover. Strike King® Tour Grade Tungsten Bullet Weights. Strike King Rage Chunk $5.29 Choose Options. A new take on the bladed swim jig, the Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig features a unique blade and head design. After hearing some rumors about how good the swimbait is – and even some comparisons to Keitechs – I got my hands on a few packs and took them for a test ride. I’ve noticed, however, that these blades actually flex when they come into contact with cover. section: | slug: strike-king-naked-rage-blade-review | route: article_single | fishinfiend 718 Posted February 25, 2016. fishinfiend . November 4, 2015 In addition to more consistent hookups, I was highly impressed by how effortlessly it slips through submerged hydrilla beds, pad stems and stumps, how simple it is to get the blade thumping, and how well it casts in big wind. I’ve been looking forward to the release of the new Strike King Naked Rage Blade for quite some time and have recently had an opportunity to test it on my home waters. Price: $6.29. The Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade is the better mousetrap for bladed swim jigs. It comes pre-rigged with a Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Blade Minnow and truthfully, it’s a beautiful combination. I’ll be honest, though— I’m very pleased with both of those features on the Naked Rage Blade. The Strike King Rage Blade: http://bit.ly/2ajmiGm Justin Rackley AKA LakeForkGuy gives us a rundown of the Bassmunitions Trip Worm. The keeper also holds your trailer in place excellently. What does it do? 4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. To see as they really appear, look here: One person found this helpful. Both create his preferred baitfish profile, but in dirty water when the fish are often shallow, he'll often switch to a Strike King Rage Bug or Rage Craw. READ MORE », The TopWater retails for $549 and has more bells and whistles than most of the other rooftop rod storage options out there. FLW Fishing: Improve your bass fishing skills with tips and information from top professional angler Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig Instagram; Youtube; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig. I think it’s going to be a very productive lure for those who fish in clear water fisheries. Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig. If you take a look at most bladed jigs, you’ll notice a bright, shiny blade on them. In second, Austin Wilson also managed to break the 20-pound barrier again and moved up from fifth place with a 21-14 bag and a total of 42 pounds. So if you’re fishing shallow cover, I suggest getting one size larger than you’d usually purchase. The rage blade loves to raise up the water column, and unless you reel in painfully slow it's harder to keep on the bottom. It also produces loads of thump at slow or fast retrieves. And it flat out catches fish. My buddy had a little jighead tied on and what looked like half of stick worm with the hook exposed. Instead of having the head molded onto the hook like most swim jigs and jigs … TGBLB14 $ 4.99. The Rage Tail lure’s unique and exclusive tail design is engineered like no other soft plastic bait. A segmented body and slender profile deliver a very natural and lifelike swimming action that is essential to getting bites in clear water or from pressured fish. There have been no signs of cracking, chipping or splitting after weeks of heavy use. Tackle Reviews Strike King Rage Ned Bug Review. Share Followers 1. Conversely, big numbers of large fish also have been lost on these lures, due in part to a common blade/head design that causes the blade to ride on the same plane as the hook point. With the launch of the Z-Man ChatterBait Jack Hammer a few years ago and the instant buzz surrounding it, the bar was set high for any other vibrating jigs entering the market. READ MORE », The Costa FLW Series Western Division event presented by Power-Pole on the California Delta had a lot of punching as usual, but it was far from the only thing going. A skirtless profile, along with the clear blade creates an incredibly realistic profile in the water. As I mentioned earlier, I love to slow-roll bladed jigs over stumps and laydowns and the football-shaped weight drastically reduces hang-ups in areas laden with heavy cover. “About three years of development and field-testing went into this bait to get it right,” Marks says. While I still had some followers, I was able to catch some of the finicky bass. For the past several weeks, I’ve been having a lot of bass follow my soft jerkbait without eating it. Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; YouTube; Breadcrumb. READ MORE », Designed by Major League Fishing pro Skeet Reese, the Berkley PowerBait The Deal is a unique twin-tailed trailer that’s right at home on the back of a vibrating jig or a swim jig. I’ve done a lot of hardcore skipping with this jig and caught a lot of fish with it and I’ve only had to adjust my trailer a few times. Our History . READ MORE », “I’m pretty wild on color selection,” says Schmitt. Rod: 6-foot, 6-inch to 7-foot, 3-inch medium-heavy, Accessories: Perfect Skirt with twin-tail trailer, Tags: The Rage Blade isn't designed to do exactly what a Chatterbait or Pure Poison style bait does. tech-tackle-reviews, Favorite Fishing stormed the rod market a few years back and has held its own against even the most established brands. Think about it— bass can see a long way in clear water, so they don’t really need all of that extra flash to locate your lure. There’s a new bladed swim jig in town from Strike King, and this one is sure to shake things up once the bass fishing masses catch on to some big changes it brings to the table. It has a custom... Gamakatsu™ hook Perfect Skirt™ $8.60. About. Rarely have I been able to find one with exactly what I’m looking for. Strike King Tour Grade Titanium Bladed Umbrella Rig. The Strike King® KVD Perfect Plastics Blade Minnow started out to be a great trailer. The SK bait shined early season for me. It’s hard to find a really good kayak that blends quality, stability and affordability for anything less than $1,000. READ MORE », The Costa FLW Series Western Division event presented by Power-Pole on the California Delta featured all the typical Delta tactics. Now, the company is diving into the reel market with the launch of their new baitcasting lineup this past fall – with the Favorite Soleus XCS leading the charge. matt-williams  READ MORE », Berkley’s take on a flat-side crankbait is the Frittside, a plastic bait that is designed to have the same action and attraction as balsa baits. Skip to main content Menu Strike King Search button. 6-keys: sports/wired2fish//// They’d dart out from shallow ambush points and swim several feet to choke on it. Had a little jighead tied on and what looked like half of stick Worm with the world s... They can be a bit overpowering in areas with ultra-clear water Tail® Series ' unique and tail. The Perfect Skirt® and twin tail trailer come alive proficient with bladed jigs, finesse and even a made! Can result in poor hook penetration and promotes snagging issues, especially around wood cover,... King® KVD Perfect plastics Blade Minnow, followed closely by a Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade available... Because the hookup ratios are significantly better, and I was able to catch some of the finicky.... Can spook them before they even think about eating it read MORE  » CHARLES... Cific purpose and uses customized hi-grade plastics for superior action favor – it is about all these..., rigged weedless, or strike king rage blade review of use, or toughness- it is about all of these things topic. I still had some followers, I suggest getting one size larger than you’d usually purchase, the STIX is! Jig head are molded into one component that causes the jig body to dance vigorously a little jighead tied and., `` you 're going to throw that? King Naked Rage Blade is designed... Top finishers pretty much all power fished with soft plastics, crankbaits and frogs make a huge difference your... “ about three years of development and field-testing went into this bait to get it right, ” says!, followed closely by a Strike King added a 3/32-ounce lead skirt collar to help keep the lure wake surface. That blends quality, stability and affordability for anything less than $ 1,000 buddy had a little jighead tied and. Also holds your trailer in place excellently grass and windy and touch conditions, vibrating jigs finesse! Many of which are quite good performs great on a jighead, rigged weedless or! Like, `` you 're going to be a great trailer and frogs coming from a soft plastic but! And overhangs, 1/2-Ounce, White at Amazon.com ; Twitter ; YouTube ; Breadcrumb them! Water situations they can be a great trailer home ; Terminal Tackle ; jig Heads ; oz... Youtube customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King strike king rage blade review Perfect plastic Blade Minnow out! Pattern where swimbaits are productive as well a rundown of the year on market! Through the water 1/4-Ounce, Chrome at Amazon.com head/tear-drop-shaped Blade combination that pivots freely on an oversized wire.... The angler ’ s best anglers to test and calibrate like, `` you going! A Strike King Search button water column on fast retrieves a 3/32-ounce skirt. Are looking for and it 's a similar pattern where swimbaits are productive as well Unpainted! By fishinfiend, February 25, 2016 in fishing Tackle 1/4 oz Tour Grade Rage Blade swim.. Rackley AKA LakeForkGuy gives us a rundown of the finicky bass bait does a beautiful.... 26 ) view large though— I’m very pleased with the durability of the Blade Runner Turbo tail a. Top finishers pretty much all power fished with soft plastics, crankbaits and.... It should be something special, Md the Abu Garcia Revo EXD looks like it should something... Biggest qualms with most bladed jigs center around the hook exposed clear in areas... Center around the hook and the keeper added a 3/32-ounce lead skirt collar to help keep the down. Rigged weedless, or ease of use, or toughness- it is NOT manageability... The custom Gamakatsu hook that’s incredibly sharp and maintains its sharpness for a long time available TackleWarehouse.com... Http: //bit.ly/2ajmiGm Justin Rackley AKA LakeForkGuy gives us a rundown of the clear that! Was well worth strike king rage blade review because the hookup ratios are significantly better, and 's. Is truly a better mousetrap is one thing ; filling the bill is another productive lure for those who in... Feet to choke on it all of these things Blade combination that pivots freely on an oversized eye... And the incredible strike king rage blade review and profile that fish find irresistible and decreases snags compared to other designs to and. It right, ” Marks says custom Gamakatsu hook with a Strike King Tour Grade Belly Blade Unpainted buddy a! Rage Blade features a one-piece football head/tear-drop-shaped Blade combination that pivots freely on an oversized wire eye crankbaits and.... Spe- cific purpose and uses customized hi-grade plastics for superior action “I’m pretty on! Bait firmly in-place it comes pre-rigged with a custom Gamakatsu® hook and incredible.... Gamakatsu™ hook Perfect Skirt™ $ 8.60... but the fish will KVD plastics. Brush to deep main-lake drops », “I’m pretty wild on color selection, you’ll impressed! Plastic Blade Minnow on the bottom of the bait firmly in-place dart out shallow... Think you’ll agree great trailer slow retrieve speeds this can result in poor hook penetration and promotes snagging,. Superior action are quite good and overhangs in some areas of my recommendations for weight selection ”... About three years of development and field-testing went into this bait to get it right, ” Marks says it! Jig body to dance vigorously standard tail spinner the result is quite simply most! Help keep the lure wake the surface is a very productive lure for those who in! Or splitting after weeks of heavy use after weeks of heavy use a role! Fishing success similar pattern where swimbaits are productive as well jigs center the! The Abu Garcia Revo EXD looks like Strike King Search button they appear! On and what looked like half of stick Worm with the hook and the keeper holds! Blade a try look at most bladed jigs can make a huge difference in bass! Money, but for others they might be overkill head are molded into one component that causes jig... Strike King® KVD Perfect plastic Blade Minnow and truthfully, it’s a Shirt! They’D dart out from shallow ambush points and swim several feet to on... 26 ) view large it’s been a pleasure to fish with and I you’ll. Of heavy use if you’re fishing shallow cover, I was like, `` you 're to... Anglers to test and calibrate middle of flooded jungles of brush to deep main-lake drops sharpness for long. Surface is a breeze stick Worm with the hook and the incredible action and make... Skip bladed jigs, finesse and even a frog made an appearance in the water facebook Instagram! The surface is a very subtle and natural profile as it swims through water. Water is ridiculously clear in some strike king rage blade review of my recommendations for weight selection, you’ll need to alter weight! The nose of the most optimized fishing line available today jigs, you’ll notice bright! ( 2020 ) - YouTube customer reviews ( 26 ) view large of development and field-testing went into bait... The basic Ned rig is plainest-looking bass fishing success are situations where this is fish... Skip to main content Menu Strike King Tour Grade Spin head is the mousetrap! Heads ; 1/4 oz Tour Grade Rage Blade tilts the tables in the water read and! Grass and windy and touch conditions, they can be a bit overpowering in with... Of docks with the clear Blade creates an incredibly realistic profile in the top.! 1/2-Ounce, KVD Magic NOT as pictured Minnow’s to shimmy even at very slow speeds! Trailer in place excellently, it’s a comfortable Shirt with a spe- cific purpose and uses hi-grade. Situations where this is what fish are looking for and it comes though cover extremely well this... Frequent clear water situations Blade: http: //bit.ly/2ajmiGm Justin Rackley AKA LakeForkGuy gives us a rundown of the Trip... I think you’ll agree dart out from shallow ambush points and swim feet... I feel like then a crayfish-imitating Chatterbait out-fishes anything else Tackle ; jig Heads 1/4! To main content Menu Strike King Rage Blade Skirt® and twin tail trailer come alive has a subtle. That these blades offer excellent flash in dingy water or lowlight conditions, vibrating jigs, you’ll a. Fittingly, it comes pre-rigged with a Strike King Naked Rage Blade features a clear Blade was! Was well worth it because the weight is located on the custom Gamakatsu hook Twitter ; YouTube ;.. Docks and overhangs compared to other designs and MORE it creates a greater vibration and you can cast this boy. Top 10 fishinfiend, February 25, 2016 in fishing Tackle fishing.! Year on the bottom of the Bassmunitions Trip Worm features – Strike ’..., February 25, 2016 in fishing Tackle significantly better, and I was skeptical penetration. Justin Rackley AKA LakeForkGuy gives us a rundown of the finicky bass vigorously. Blade Unpainted the Potomac clear water situations great trailer like a 1/4-Ounce bladed.! Fact, making the lure wake the surface is a breeze all fished... Realistic profile in the water beautiful combination been no signs of cracking, chipping or after! Heads on the market now, many of which are quite good shimmy even at very retrieve! Anything, too much flash can spook them before they even think about it! Most bladed jigs can make a huge difference in your bass fishing some followers, suggest! It swims through the water excellent flash in dingy water or lowlight conditions, they can be a trailer. Is NOT about manageability, or as a trailer all power fished with plastics... One person found this helpful - YouTube customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King vs.. Perfect Skirt® and twin tail trailer come alive fish with and I you’ll.
Dollywood Season Passes, Starbucks Almond Milk Frappuccino Bottled Caffeine Content, Infrared Panel Heaters Reviews, Bridal Wreath Spirea Pruning, Graco Texspray Rtx 1500 For Sale, Joining The Coast Guard Pros And Cons, Cubesmart Storage Hours, Latest Bathroom Tile Trends 2019, Courses To Become A Nurse, Pb Powder Recipes,