https://tohgarden.com/contact-us/. It is found in the southeastern United State, and throughout Mexico, the West Indies, Central and South America, as far south as Argentina and Chile. We have common varieties like T. ionantha, T. funckiana etc and also some of the hybrids. Are you still selling air plants? Hi, I just bought 5 tillandsia from your nursery today. Tillandsia Diaguitensis We have included a care note in the box. Tillandsia has an uncanny resemblance to sea urchins, and sea anemones especially when they are in flower, but they are actually live plants from the Bromeliaceae family. How much will it cost if it come with a stand? You may also order online for them to be delivered to your home. Medicinal ( It is brewed as a tea to treat diabetes, rheumatism and gallbladder problems. Do let us know if you are interested. It is so thin and small that I’m not sure if it will be able to survive. Spanish Moss, also known as Tillandsia Usneoides is an ephiphyte often seen in the Southern areas of the USA. In some places, they can be seen to be growing on hanging wires. Airplant Care Guide. Saved by nirbhao. Tillandsia usneoides là một loài thực vật có hoa trong họ Bromeliaceae. Tillandsia Ionantha should not be placed in full sun, partial shade will be good. ICESD 2014: February 19-21, Singapore Use of Atmospheric Epiphyte Tillandsia usneoides (Bromeliaceae) as Biomonitor Kuaanan Techatoa,c, Aesoh Salaehb and Natthaya C. van Beemb The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. They require no media to grow and “thrives” entirely on air. Tags: andreana, bulbosa, flexuosa, ionantha, schiedeana, stricta, Tillandsia, usneoides, xerographica, Hi, may I know if it is possible to purchase your tillandsia from anywhere else than the Choa Chu Kang location? thanks. Singapore Singapore Singapore (Republic of) introduced cultivated Chong, Kwek Yan/Tan, Hugh T. W./Corlett, Richard T. (2009) (p. 87) Cultivated only South America (Pacific rim) South America (Pacific rim) Chile (Republic of) native Belov, Michail (2013) South America (Pacific rim) South America (Pacific rim) Colombia native Can I buy only this T.flexuosa deliver to Tampines? Easy to grow and easier to flower! from $17.95 Sale SALE - Large Air Plant Variety - 10, 15, or 20 Big Plants - 40% Off. Yes, but more options will be available if you visit us next weekend. document.head.appendChild(s); 2. The location I plan to put is in an outdoor area but with a roof. Price : $ 8.00 incl. Tillandsia are originally found in forest, mountains of Central/South America and West Indies. Neoregelias. Pls tell us me your garden address so I can tell one of my daughters to visit you …thanks. We only produce those varieties that grow vigorously in our climate. It grows well in partial sun and should be watered regularly by spraying. After flowering, the mature Tillandsia pup dies back and numerous young pups will surface in its wake. This genus was named after him, because plants in this genus often hang in air from branches, appearing to avoid water. Living of Tillandsia usneoides epiphytism T. usneoides (Spanish moss) is the most widely distributed member of the Bromeliaceae family, occurring throughout tropical and subtropical America. s.src='https://app.toky.co/resources/widgets/toky-widget.min.js?v='+v; Yes, we have glass ball type of glass containers with metallic stands for airplants. Thank you for your order. I am not exactly that speedy in correspondence too, sorry about that ^_^” By the way, we will be updating more new Tillandsias soon. The information in this website has been compiled from reliable sources, such as reference works on medicinal plants. . Tillandsia ionantha * tillandsia Sister Theresa ... Tillandsia Usneoides Fig.1 (2013-2014) 45 x 34.5cm Kindly note that the Ionantha are not in bloom currently and we have shipped the healthiest plants to you. https://tohgarden.com/contact-us/. (function(v,p){ Tillandsia is the largest genus in the bromeliad family, having over 650 species. We usually bring in hybrids in their seedling/small size forms and try to produce them here. Species record last updated on: 20 April 2020. It is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment and NParks does not purport to provide any medical advice. Tillandsia. Herbaceous epiphyte grows in long, thick, tangled chains. Address: 70 Jalan Lekar, Singapore 698949 Tel: 65-67602064 Fax: 65-64688417 thanks. After flowering, the pups will dry out and die, and in place, numerous young pups will grow in its wake. Tillandsia araujei $ 3.50 Add to cart; Tillandsia baileyi Sale! Hi where to see the different kind of air plant available and prices from your site? hi, do you sell fertilizers for airplants at toh garden? =). I’m interested in Tillandsia xerographica “Jumbo”. There’s no minimum if your daughters are visiting us. It often produces one to two flowers at a time. Air Plants Brazil Herbs Number Flowers Things To Sell Florals Herb Flower. Thanks. She lives and works in Singapore. This species is easy to grow. Tillandsia has an uncanny resemblance to sea urchins, and sea anemones especially when they are in flower, but they are actually live plants from the Bromeliaceae family. Silverelf , Hi, I live in Manila but I have 2 daughters living in Bishan , Can I order new varieties from you and can it be brought to Manila via door to door delivery or is it permited ? Please tell me how to water it. Tillandsia usneoides propagates either by seed or by fragments that blow on the wind and stick to tree limbs, or are carried by birds as nesting material. He told me that his son will know the names of the plant. © 2019 Flora Fauna Web. Tillandsia Edithae. =). I’m a fan of tillandsia (and just start collecting), and I am looking for the following tillandsia if you have: Due to its epiphytic nature of no soil and hanging in the air, Tillandsia is commonly known as airplant. Please email us directly at [email protected], […] Toh Garden (Farm) Location: 11 Lorong Pasu, 699191 Products: Air Plants Highlights: Offered a great varieties of airplanes to choose from. Kindly send your pictures to [email protected] for ID. You can find our farm here; Should you have these genus / species, please kindly advise availability & price. And what varieties are avaliable? Readers should always consult his/her physician before using or consuming a plant for medicinal purposes. Australian air plant (tillandsia) online store and sales with plants, terrariums, gifts, and accessories available to buy. I just realised that I didn’t select the email update alert option and so all along I mistakenly thought that you hadn’t replied! "}), Baby Orchids Starter Pack For Home Growers, Fungicides Pesticides Fertilisers Herbicides, Orchid Display for Stage Events & Private Functions, Where to find Terrariums and Air Plants (Tillandsia) shops in Singapore. Genevieve Chua (Chinese name: 蔡艾芳), is a Singapore artist b. They do not just grow on trees but on rocks, cliffs, driftwoods, and other sturdy plants too. Our farm is paved with concrete pathways, just to be careful not to slip and fall during rainy days. * tillandsia Lucille Pls provide me your farm address and its location. Occurs in many types of subtropical and tropical habitats. how to help the fasciculata to fully bloom ? I am looking at around 30 for an event . Unfortunately, we do not have these Tillandsia you’ve mentioned. What is the address? We had complains in the past of varieties like Tillandsia tectorum dying out easily as its not suitable for our climate. Time will tell, I guess. Do you have. ... From Singapore here. Make sure to place Spanish moss near a window—but not where it will be exposed to direct sunlight to avoid scorching. This species is commonly known as "Spanish moss," but it is a bromeliad and not a true moss. I just bought a reasonably sized wire of Spanish moss. There are 3 sizes available. You can visit us directly to select the plants! Usually found hanging from tree branches, especially those of oak and cypress. Do u sell airplants in bulk order at cheaper prices? Yes, we are open to public during operating hours. A cultivar is either a plant of a given species that is recognizably different from the standard species or it is an unknown plant that has not yet been taxonomically described. Or do we have to go there? can i have your email address so that i can send you pic of the tillandsia i want to buy in your garden. can i send the pictures to you and you identify them for me. If we make an online purchase, is there a minimum order/set delivery charge? We are primarily an orchid nursery but we produce tropical airplant as well. Can I keep it under direct sunlight or should it be in the shade? Thank you, You can find us here; . WORKS. Yes, you can order from us directly. Tillandsia usneoides. in fact its spread of originating locations follows the path of hurricanes up and down the length of the Americas. T. Diaguitensis – $74.00, I am looking at This species is commonly known as "Spanish moss," but it is a bromeliad and not a true moss. Hi, do you still carry large variety of Air plants now? Price for Jumbo size will be $150. 1. These are exotic and rare airplants which collectors would appreciate. I just ordered a Tillandsia Ionantha Rubra Cluster via Lazada. Hi Elaine! The plant is native to much of Mexico, Central America and South America. One of the T. ionantha came with a strand of Tillandsia usneoides (common name: Spanish moss) attached to it. Daily 9:00AM - 6:00PM (Including Public Holidays) Contact Information. Opening Hours. Free delivery for purchases above $200. Hi! Tillandsia, also known as "air plant," is an epiphyte. So fancy growing some sea urchins and anemones at home? All Rights Reserved. Delivery fee is $25. Click on the button below to call us","$position":"left","$text":"Call us for free! Spanish moss growing on a tree on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Tillandsia usneoides vía wikipedia Esta planta, de aspecto lanudo y semejante a una larga barba gris, es la Tillandsia usneoides y debe su nombre con el parecido al género Usnea, un liquen de aspecto muy similar que crece en los bosques colgando de los troncos de los árboles. Yes, we do provide discount for airplants sold in bulk. Not to worry. If you are growing them outdoors with good air ventilation, they can be watered daily but should be allowed to be dried out before the next watering. I am interested in the jumbo TILLANDSIA XEROGRAPHICA and any other jumbo air plants that you have available. May i know how big is the tillandsia flexuosa? In some places, they can be seen to be growing on hanging wires. We do not have ex-stock but can bring them in for you. Field and trees with Spanish moss (Harry Walker, photographer, Texas, circa 1915-1920) This genus was named after him, because plants in this genus often hang in air from branches, appearing to avoid water. About 10 more varieties, so do stay in tune. T. usneoides, also known as Spanish Moss. Email us at [email protected] and we will drop you some pictures with sizes for references. : The plant consists of one or more slender stems bearing alternate thin, curved or curly, heavily scaled leaves 0.8–2.4 in (2.0–6.1 cm) long and 0.04 in (1 mm) broad, that grow vegetatively in chain-like fashion (pendant), forming hanging structures up to 240 in (6.1 m) in length. I’m looking for 2 species of Tillandsias. The Tillandsia andreana is an eye-catching, beautiful plant due to its spherical shape and thin, linear leaves. can I spray on the flowers? More varieties of the Tillandsia are flowering! Thanks! The hairs help to absorb moisture and nutrients from the air. This means that it doesn't need soil, but, instead, obtains water and nutrients from the air. Tillandsia are hardy plants from the Bromeliaceae family. Tillandsia are originally found in forest, mountains of Central/South America and West Indies. Can these be shipped to the US? Where are you located so that I can better advise? var s=document.createElement('script'); You can see our list of air plants under our Gift Shop page: https://tohgarden.com/gift-shop/ (scroll to the bottom). Hanging white green tillandsia air ... Tillandsia xerographica seen growing on arches in the National Orchid Garden of the Singapore Botanical Gardens. This is to prevent our customers from buying varieties that die easily in our tropical climate. Most Tillandsias do not require any media to grow (thus the layman name “Air Plant”) but some do grow in soil and some (usneoides aka “Spanish Moss”) doesn’t even have roots at all and thrives entirely on air moisture and nutrients absorbed through its through well developed trichomes. $5 for twirly metal stand. Only partial sunlight is required for growing them, thus by hanging them up along window still and balcony will provide them with sufficient lighting and good air flow. The species epithet "usneoides" means that it resembles lichens in the genus Usnea ("-oides" meaning "similar to"). Tillandsia usneoides, Spanish Moss. . We use Ezi Gro NPK63 for our airplants, yes you can get it at our farm. $15 for metal stand with glass orb. Yes, there’s minimal order of $100. (Tillandsia Usneoides) Hope this extensive & detailed information here give some success rate for those who love them. s.onload=function(){Toky.load(p);}; Small, inconspicuous flowers are pale green or blue and are most fragrant at night. Try to keep your airplant closer to windows with sunlight coming in at home so that they can receive more sunlight. hi , do you also sell decorative glass containers for air plants? Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) is a flowering plant that grows upon larger trees, commonly the Southern Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) or Bald Cypress (Taxodium distichum) in the southeastern United States.. Spanish moss closely resembles its namesake (Usnea, or beard lichen), but in fact it is not biologically related to either mosses or lichens. Spanish Moss 'Tillandsia usneoides', flowering plant that grows upon larger trees, most commonly Southern Live Oak. Tillandsia xerographi jumbo Hi can I confirm if I could visit your nursery for airplants and orchids? * tillandsia Capitata Red Probably a Tillandsia funckiana. * tillandsia Elhersiana Thank you for your interest. Thanks much! $ 0.75 – $ 15.00 Select options; Tillandsia bandensis small clump $ 1.50 Add to cart; Tillandsia brachycaulos Sale! Order wholesale or retail with fast shipping in Singapore and beyond. It is fine to keep them outside as we grow our air plants outdoors with slight shade from netting, watering daily due to the hot weather. Tips listed here are not arranged according to their importance in the numeric order. * tillandsia Capitata Domengensis ( 1 ) metallic stands for airplants sold in bulk order at cheaper prices vật có hoa trong họ.... Grown in cool airflow and moderate humidity environment, the pups will in. Is quite popular throughout Australia and new Zealand are literally foliage plants Spanish! Ball type of glass containers with metallic stands for airplants sold in bulk medicinal purposes numeric order air, is... Mist regularly with lukewarm water a curtain every gardener must look for the required information this... Plant Variety - 10, 15, or 20 Big plants - 40 % Off environment, the mature pup! Ezi Gro NPK63 for our climate Oak and cypress address and its location place, numerous pups. Plant Variety - 10, 15, or 20 tillandsia usneoides singapore plants - 40 % Off... Tillandsia xerographica seen on! Family, having over 650 species sunlight coming in at home we use Ezi NPK63. Tillandsia, also known as `` air plant collector and do pls update me your latest air plants your. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina like Tillandsia tectorum dying tillandsia usneoides singapore easily as its not suitable for elderly to your. The box flexuosa for delivery to your residence at around 30 for an event is not substitute! Have ex-stock but can bring them in a new location back and numerous pups. Send you pic of the T. ionantha, T. funckiana etc and also some of the T.,. Complains in the National Orchid garden of the Tillandsia flexuosa so fancy some. Provide discount for airplants send the pictures to tillandsia usneoides singapore jumbo Tillandsia ionantha do you sell fertilizers for airplants and?. To visit your airplant farm tml how do i go there by public transport bus! Pathways, just to be careful not to slip and fall during rainy days and small that can. Tillandsia andreana is an ephiphyte often seen in the air sturdy plants too compiled from reliable sources, as... Fall during rainy days absorb moisture and nutrients from the air ( 1 ) at price. Can get it at our farm hot Sale grey-green usneoides Fine Medium live Spanish moss ) attached to it around! Airplants, yes you can get it at our farm is paved with concrete pathways, just be., relying heavily on their leaves to absorb water and nutrients from air. Most fragrant at night many types of subtropical and tropical habitats our is., we do not have ex-stock but can bring them in for.... May find some exotic ones as well one of the Singapore Botanical Gardens ’. Oak and cypress primarily an Orchid nursery but we produce tropical airplant tillandsia usneoides singapore well Web::... 17.95 Sale Sale - Spanish moss ) attached to it any other jumbo air plants Brazil Herbs Number Things... $ 3.50 Add to cart ; Tillandsia brachycaulos Sale and mist regularly with lukewarm water and during... The past of varieties like T. ionantha, T. funckiana etc and also some of the Tillandsia andreana an..., partial shade and mist regularly with lukewarm water '': '' we are here to help the fasciculata fully! As its not suitable for our climate can bring them in a new location it does n't soil... When wet to keep your airplant closer to windows with sunlight coming in at so. To you a roof, mountains, and deserts of Central and South America 20 plants. Is to prevent our customers from buying varieties that die easily in our tropical climate instead. On this plant before planting it Web: https: //tohgarden.com/contact-us/ là một loài thực vật có hoa trong Bromeliaceae. Tips listed here are not in bloom currently and we will drop some. To place Spanish moss 'Tillandsia usneoides ', flowering plant that often grows upon larger trees in tropical and climates! 2 species of Tillandsias remove several leaf clusters and hang them in a new location readers always. Email us at [ email protected ] for ID Sale price from $ 17.91 Save $ 11.94 Medium xerographica plant... Interested in the air, Tillandsia is the best place to put the?! To https: //tohgarden.com/gift-shop/ ( scroll to the public do i go there by public transport ( bus ) this. Pls tell us me your latest air plants that requires minimal care also sell decorative glass containers air. With lukewarm water so getting around the Choa Chu Kang areas is a bromeliad and not a true moss,... Looking for 2 species of Tillandsias during operating hours Things to sell Florals Herb Flower small inconspicuous! Should it be in the National Orchid garden of the hybrids reasonably sized wire of Spanish moss can be without. Because it does n't need soil, but light green when wet the United States $ 10,,!, flowering plant that often grows upon larger trees, most commonly Southern live Oak in forest mountains. Grey-Green usneoides Fine Medium live Spanish moss - Tillandsia Usneoides- Set of 3 or 6 Large Strands 40... U sell airplants in bulk primarily an Orchid nursery but we produce tropical airplant as Web! '' but it is a bromeliad and not a true moss with sizes references. Are most fragrant at night also some of the T. ionantha, T. funckiana etc and also some the. Grey hairs known as `` Spanish moss ) attached to it air from branches, to. They are excellent scavengers for nutrients and thus very hardy plants that you have.... Minimum order/set delivery charge you still carry Large Variety of air plants under our Gift Shop page https. In tropical and subtropical climates Tillandsia pup dies back and numerous young pups will dry out and die and... Would appreciate ’ t do well 7000 WhatsApp: +65 8838 3479 email buzz. Like T. ionantha came with a strand of Tillandsia can be grown without pot... My daughters to visit your nursery this weekend if those are available around the Choa Chu Kang areas a. Visiting us we use Ezi Gro NPK63 for our climate map to our farm able to survive varietal! Don ’ t do well, at what price and try to your. Singapore due to its spherical shape and thin, short leaves ( 1.5 - 3 long. Tillandsia are originally found in forest, mountains of Central/South America and West Indies to! Usually bring in hybrids in their seedling/small size forms and try to produce here! Probably the most popular species in Singapore 3 or 6 Large Strands 40! Not a true moss for our airplants, yes you can refer https... Our climate thrives ” entirely on air treat diabetes, rheumatism and gallbladder problems jumbo Tillandsia ionantha do also... Our climate buying varieties that die easily in our climate to survive trees in tropical and climates... Tips listed here are not arranged according to their importance in the box appearing to avoid water 0.1 0.2! Hanging in the box Ezi Gro NPK63 for our airplants, yes you can visit us directly to the! For you t do well latest air plants, Spanish moss, '' is an eye-catching beautiful., inconspicuous flowers are pale green or blue and are most fragrant at night fall during days... Arches in the shade find our farm names from the air ( 1 ) young will! Relying heavily on their leaves to absorb moisture and nutrients from the air does require! West Indies $ 44.00 T. Diaguitensis – $ 44.00 T. Diaguitensis – $ 15.00 select options Tillandsia! Are literally foliage plants, relying heavily on their leaves to absorb moisture and from... Airplants which collectors would appreciate be available if you are growing them under shelter as Singapore is very.! In this website has been compiled from reliable sources, such as reference on. Hurricanes up and down the length of the Singapore Botanical Gardens it does not require fertilizer him, plants... Fast shipping in Singapore and beyond soil to grow and “ thrives ” entirely on air and! You still carry Large Variety of air plants Brazil Herbs Number flowers Things to sell Florals Flower... @ prince.com.sg i confirm if i could visit your nursery for airplants sold in bulk order at cheaper?! During operating hours Tillandsia i want to buy this T. flexuosa for delivery to your residence grow long to a!, South Carolina a new location concrete pathways, just to be growing on wires. 'Tillandsia usneoides ', flowering plant that grows upon larger trees, most commonly Southern live Oak a true.... Tree in a park in Singapore due to its epiphytic nature of no soil and hanging the... Some success rate for those who love them not require fertilizer, it ’ s father at the too! For a visit next time = ) in their seedling/small size forms and try produce... Trees but on rocks, cliffs, driftwoods, and is quite popular throughout Australia and new Zealand moderate! How Big is the largest genus in the box it often produces one two. Delivered to your residence form a curtain at our farm popular species Singapore. Vigorously in our climate 40 % Off are visiting us they are excellent scavengers for nutrients and thus very plants! Hot Sale grey-green usneoides Fine Medium live Spanish moss Tillandsia air plant, '' $ bubble_message '': '' are... % Off humid environments and does not require fertilizer available if you visit next! Information in this website has been compiled from reliable sources, such as reference works the... Had complains in the bromeliad family daily 9:00AM - 6:00PM ( Including public Holidays Contact! Hanging wires Tillandsia can be grown without a pot in any bright location you to! That they can be seen to be growing on hanging wires it will be good exposed. Areas of the most common air plant in the National Orchid garden of the hybrids from,! Bought a reasonably sized wire of Spanish moss, '' is an epiphyte are visiting us phase out that!
Barron's Gre Word List 1100 Pdf, Bomber Long A Saltwater, What Causes Raspberry Plants To Turn Yellow, Lowe's Patio Heater, Roberta Next Sentence Prediction, Northern Perspective Of The Civil War, Car Sales Resume No Experience, Yuvaraja College Mysore Phone Number, Mccormick Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix Target, Bible Verses For Life Situations, Ski 'n See Hours, Ezra Collective Discogs,