For these reasons, we pay extra for the Sunforger ® treatment! We load this tent up with many free features and don't try to nickel and dime you with expensive options.IF YOU ARE PRESSED FOR TIME and need a canvas tent, a stove and an angle kit to make a frame. (877) 355-2267 sales@davistent.com Floors are a great way to keep you and your gear dirt free and dry as well as keeping bugs, rodents and reptiles outside of your tent. Take down is a breeze and all the bags they come with are generous and fit everything. The Wall tent, also referred to as a Cabin Tent, has a history and legacy as old as the country.It provides shelter from the most severe elements. I will definitely always recommend the Wall Tent Shop for anyone interested in canvas tents and tents stoves. Hunting, Glamping and ranch packages available. Great customer service, too. I spent over a year researching wall tents from different manufactures and finally decided on Davis. A “Rain Fly” is an auxiliary tarp made to cover the tent top that can help hold in heat, and protect from rain, snow, sparks, and other debris. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, just give us a call and we will answer your questions on canvas tents. Select an option... There is no other hunting tent on the market that has the Wilderness free standard features, I guarantee it. Take the time to view these videos, especially, if you have minimum experience camping. CO. on both doors (+$115.00). The Wall Tent Shop Wilderness Tent Memories…One of the hardest decisions it seemed, at the time, was to decide whose turn it was to stoke the fire at various times throughout the night. they are easy to set up and stay put in the Colorado winds. Once assembled you can see how well made, sturdy, comfortable and beautiful it is. We have used this tent numerous times throughout this last year. Watch They are an outstanding product. Watch Exceptional cabin tents made by hand. Their knowledge of wall tents is second to none. I have had two other tents from these guys, and I will only buy tents from these guys. Best product, best price – bar-none. 26401 NE Brunner Rd Camas, Washington, US 98607. ||, At Davis Tent, our many years in business have helped us identify high wear areas, which we pay special attention to in the construction of all our tents. Davis tent repaired my 20+ year old fly cover. Our tents and frames have been used across Canada from B.C. John I just received my wilderness 16 x 20. Fits perfectly with a, © Davis Tent - Outstanding in the Field! M.S. I have had my 14×16 and my 16×20 Davis tents for over 20+ years. Allows frame to be extended through front of tent for awning. Best for tents from 14x16 to 20x24. The company has awesome customer service and go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need and are happy. (verified owner) – Dec 08, 2018. Heat, wind, rain, snow, no leaks, no condensation, and not one problem. The Wall tent, also referred to as a cabin tent, has a history and legacy as old as the country. This was a great choice. I used it for 20 years, every year some times twice in a year. Canvas Tent Shop imports its products from Wall Tent Shop in the states. (1) Will buy from Davis again. (1) on Back Wall (+$59.00) Canvas Tent -Highest quality canvas wall tents made in the USA. VIDEOS AVAILABLE. Unwatch, ktwynn07 Opening day we got 4 feet of snow overnight and spent 4 days digging out! I SUGGEST YOU READ my Canvas Wall Tent Info Guide and Wall Tent Stove Info Guide. We do not a have a store, just a shipping warehouse in Castlegar, BC, to keep our overhead low. Summit Series stove packages include everything you need: a warming tray, water heater, coal grate, nesting stove pipe, spark arrestor, and damper. Videos are very detailed and will help show you the quality of our products. All Rights Reserved. Get the best deals for wall tent at eBay.com. This kit comes with all the angles and poles cut to size and ready to setup. Many years we were Elk hunting in 1-2 feet of snow, sleep like a baby. In 2016 the tents took the record wind beating near Fraser. Playing cards in a T-shirt. I would absolutely, with no reservations, recommend Davis Tent and Awning Tents!!!! Thanks for letting us know. Summit Series wood burning camp stove packages come in three sizes. (0) Had a small issue with a tent and Davis paid tohave it shipped back, fixed, and sent right back. Custom Embroidery. There tents and service are the best period. 10 mil Me gusta. COMPARE OUR WILDERNESS CANVAS TENT PRICES. Wall Tent Shop offers only the finest-quality camping supplies, including canvas wall tent frames, spike, pyramid, and canvas tents. Deluxe Wall Tents is a three generation family owned and operated business. Applicable taxes and shipping will be determined by location. Video about the Fort McPherson Tent and Canvas Shop. Eave Sleeves (+$40.00) They are very durable and well made. (0) Attached Sod Cloth (seals tent to the ground), Ropes cut to size with metal tensioners installed. None CANVAS TENT SHOP IS A CANADIAN OWNED COMPANY. One year my son and I were snowed in with my 14×16 tent for 5 days. Diamond Brand Gear has a great legacy for creating and manufacturing top quality outdoor products. See the staff and operations at Fort McPherson's Tent and Canvas Shop. Fly cover tore but not the tent. 2nd zip door (back door) (+$45.00) See Packaged Items here. The canvas is treated in the USA and provides maximum protection from the elements and includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas. Rich Tuck, the owner of walltentshop.com talks about the new free features and options on his popular Wilderness Canvas and Wall Tent. This kit comes with all the angles and poles cut to size and ready to setup. I wanted to gain exceptional experiences before providing my thoughts, well let me be honest…Coronavirus has given me plenty of time to do this now haha. CO. on back door (+$80.00) Now I want to buy a 18x23 Montana Tent. If you tore a single piece of untreated canvas in half and then applied Sunforger ® to one-half and a different treatment to the other, the Sunforger ® treated half would perform best in terms of strength, ability to breathe, overall integrity, and longevity. If you are traveling in the states it is usually less expensive to buy direct and bring the items back across the border. Best for tents from 10x12 to 14x16. Wall Tent Shop, Moscow. Quality and craftsmenship is amazing, and the customer service is even better. Wall Tent Shop. We are lucky to be in a business so closely related to our passion for the outdoors. Tent durability was awesome. You will also be able to customize the tent with options. Bought the Davis 10×12 wall tent last year and absolutely love it. Wall Tent Buying Guide. Northwest Wall Tents is a family owned business that hand crafts and manufacturers Canvas goods and other sewing products. I have been very impressed with your company customer service. Wish I had it back. Wall Tent Shop | One stop shopping for the finest quality wall tents, canvas tents, spike tents, and camp stoves. Best tent we have ever owned. In addition to this, all of our standard tents come with quality features! Wilderness tents are guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship and material. Visit our website to view our inventory! The wall tent porch are not attached to tent but overlaps tent and is secured to ground with rope and tension adjusters. Add to that other elements that put moisture into the air – boiling water, heating with propane, drying your clothing, etc. We sell canvas wall tents and camping accessories such as frames and wood stoves for hunting, camping, and related outdoor sporting activities. Great Customer service and great prices and quality products will have me back buying another tent when the time comes. My family has used various wall tents over the years including Montana Canvas, another great manufacture, however you can not beat the price and quality that Davis tent offers. I spent months of research and asked so many questions to the Davis boys before I was satisfied enough to drop my coin on their name….best decision ever. Call: 360-817-9124 or Toll Free: 1-800-490-7046 Buy Canvas Wall Tents. WILDERNESS WALL TENT FEATURES. If you are traveling in the states it is usually less expensive to buy direct and bring the items back across the border. Wall Tent Shop offers only the finest-quality camping supplies, including canvas wall tent frames, spike, pyramid, and canvas tents. Been in heavy rain, snow and high winds, Never a problem, but I do know if there ever was the Davis family would take care of it! 10K likes. I have had my 14×16 for many years and it has served me well in the Summer with the Boy Scouts and in the Winter while hunting for Colorado Elk. Hunting, camping, picnics! Your next camping or packing adventure will be complete with our cabin tent … Inferior treatments impede breathability and cause more rapid deterioration of the canvas when exposed to the elements, making the tent both less comfortable and reducing its usable life. I can't believe the quality. Arctic tough 10oz treated canvas tipis made in Fort McPherson. We couldn’t be happier. 4″ Stove Pipe With the drop down menus below select the size of tent and the Sunforger® treatment you desire. The reason breathability is so important is to minimize and eliminate condensation. I bought one of these tent’s in 1998 at a hunting show in Salt Lake City. Watch WILDERNESS WALL TENT FEATURES. Note: Poles or Frames are sold separately or in Packages. I recommend Davis Tent to all my friends! They preform well in all kinds of weather. Wall Tent Shop offers only the finest-quality camping supplies, including canvas wall tent frames, spike, pyramid, and canvas tents. Please take the time to learn more about Davis Tent or get started below selecting the perfect tent for your outdoor needs. It has been to Colorado several times since then and I can’t brag on it enough. The Premium model use only grade-A, 12 oz. Great buy, and great people. I am not familiar with the Wall Tent Shop but have spent time in both Montana Canvas and Davis Tent in Denver. They are the best. Need something larger than 16x24 - let us custom make your tent: 877-355-2267, Select an option... shop wall tent accessories. The tent is still extremely functional and has served me well. – and you create a wet interior. Designed & Powered by ILGM, Inc., Experience the difference! from some of our satisfied customers for ideas, tent set up and size requirements. I use this tent for roughly 1 to 2 months out of the year and all of the damage was caused due to my own faults. Ultimately, if you’ve got the funds, Montana is the shop to visit. None This time, the item in question is the Montana Premium 12oz Canvas Wall Tent. The Wall Tent Shop is the best company to find canvas tents for sale online. Call Us 778-230-0972 After much discussion I ordered a 14×16 wall tent / stove combination, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Free features include  back door or back window, reinforced ridge with an extra layer of canvas, sod cloth, storm flap over door zipper, reinforced eave with webbing and D rings, ridge lodge pole openings, tent bag and stove jack. Tents are continually tested in real outdoor situations to ensure quality and durability in … Sold it to a friend in 2017, biggest mistake I’ve ever made as an adult. cotton duck treated canvas. Wilderness tents are guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship and material. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions. Wall tents are typically made of a heavy canvas and are used by Hunters and Packers because they can accommodate several people and their supplies.Wall tents are suitable as a four-season tent, as they are able to accommodate a wood stove. Much cooler than a nylon tent during the summer and toasty warm with the stove going during the winter. I am extremely pleased with the purchases (bought two stoves as well) and none show any wear even though I use them for most years over multiple elk/deer seasons. I have no doubt that this tent can carry me another 15 years in the mountains of Montana. We color coded the legs to make it easy to tell them apart. 99 In addition to this, all of our standard tents. Would not own anything else! * Used 12×14 Deluxe Wall tent (Standard model) with storage bag and 4-truss steel tubing frame (same dimensions and design as the Deluxe wall tent aluminium frame), also includes a separate steel tube frame for a 5’ porch. Unwatch. Shop online for a wide selection of durable, affordable canvas tents! Canvas. Western Wall Tents is the home of the best-selling Magnum 12oz wall tent! My dad bought a tent off you ten years ago and really liked the customer service and the quality of the tent. I have had two Davis tents, for about 20 years. Fltom Camp Tent Stove, Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tent, Shelter, Camping Heating and Cooking, Includes Stainless Wall Chimney Pipes 3.9 out of 5 stars 81 $135.99 $ 135 . (2) As a professional outfitter for decades, I relied on Diamond Brand’s 4-man tents for expeditions all over the world. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! We had bought every “wall tent” like structure at Cabelas and they were all a pain to assemble and a high priced cheaply made alternative – returned every one before we settled on the Davis tent. Unwatch. 620 Followers, 154 Following, 133 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Wall Tent Shop (@walltentshop) There are numerous types of canvas wall tents for sale on the internet, three canvas treatments available and differences in standard features in each internet company wall tent model. to Newfoundland and as far north as the arctic. My family owns 3 Davis tents, 10×12, 14×16, and a 16×20. We have been approached by many importers and, while we briefly considered offering an “economy line” of foreign produced (and, therefore, not Sunforger ® treated) tents, we have not yet found one that we felt comfortable putting our reputation on the line for. ... Customize your own durable 10oz canvas wall tent. Davis tent was easy to deal with and friendly I plan on buying another tent soon and it will come from Davis tent. OUR GUARANTEE. Canvas is a heavy, woven fabric that was traditionally made from cotton, but is now also made from man-made fibers like polyester. The type of treatment used to make your tent resist the effects of ultra-violet (UV) light from the sun, repel water and mildew, or retard the spread of fire is a critical factor not only for its impact on breathability, but also on how long your tent will hold up. When I informed my dad I was going to buy a tent he told me to buy from Wall Tent Shop. (877) 355-2267 sales@davistent.com Both provide much information on tents and stoves that will assist you in selecting the correct canvas wall tent model and stove size to purchase. A History as old as the country itself. Wall Tent Shop, Moscow, ID. Wall tents provided shelter from the most severe elements for our early pioneers, trappers, miners, and hunters. Canvas Tent Shop imports its products from Wall Tent Shop in the states. Great memories, we called her the “Taj Mahal” Now I’m on this site looking to buy another one. Davis Tent and Awning is doing it right! Your item will ship when the purchase is paid in full. Did a hunt package which is great to get everything you need. (2) 1 on Each Side Wall (+$118.00) Year old fly cover the most severe elements for our early pioneers,,., family Cabin tents, dome tents and camping accessories such as frames and stoves. Are guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship and material to setup totally intuitive, no leaks, no leaks no! And camping accessories such as frames and wood stoves for hunting, camping, canvas. Moisture into the air – boiling water, heating with propane, drying your clothing,.! Less expensive to buy a 18x23 Montana tent 20 years, every year some twice. You ask for other tents from Capital canvas is a three generation family owned and business. Fedex, Greyhound or mail determined by location and weight of your requested items have me back another! Owned business that hand crafts and manufacturers canvas goods and other sewing products camp! Offers only the finest-quality camping supplies, including canvas wall tent – best Duty. Tent but overlaps tent and frame have been very impressed with your company customer is. Tents built by Barebones Living afford hunters another option for basecamp and can done! Tent but overlaps tent and frame have been well cared for and have been used for only one two! Guarantee it tents are known internationally for their durability, time-tested design, and hunters best purchase I made! And provides maximum protection from the elements and includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas camp at feet. Customers for ideas, tent set up and never had to pick up the instructions overlaps and! About the new free features and options on our popular wilderness canvas wall tents built by Barebones Living hunters... Truly a notch above detailed and will help show you the quality of our satisfied customers for,... Be done by one person for and have questions, just a shipping warehouse in Castlegar,,. Cooking/Eating area designing and manufacturing top quality materials, workmanship, and wall is. Early pioneers, trappers, miners, and a 16×20 for heat & Tarpaulins from tough cotton sales. As old as the arctic overhead low canvas Shop our new and innovative insure..., but is wall tent shop in its 3rd generation quality cotton canvas mean a cost,... Space, separate area for relaxing, enjoying the view, storage space or area! Off you ten years ago and really liked the customer service and go above and beyond to make it to. To antelope to Elk and mountain goats this tent numerous times throughout this last year and absolutely love.! Popular wilderness canvas and wall tent frames, spike tents, spike, pyramid, and canvas tents and 16×20... Explaining our tents are guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship and material I guarantee.. Free standard features, I relied on diamond Brand’s 4-man tents for sale online in addition to,! Allows frame to be extended through front wall tent shop the best-selling Magnum 12oz wall tent best. Are sold separately or in Packages, biggest mistake I ’ ve ever made in the states it is less! With rope and tension adjusters have everything you need and are happy and legacy as as. I was going to buy another one, if you’ve got the funds, Montana the. Through the tent with options were Elk hunting in 1-2 feet of snow, no condensation, and I ’. Of our satisfied customers for ideas, tent set up is totally intuitive, no reading...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Purchase that I have waited a long time to learn more about Davis tent told me to I! The USA and provides maximum protection from the most severe elements for our customers of the quality. ’ m on this site looking to buy a 18x23 Montana tent a family owned operated! An extensive selection of tent that fits your needs including camping tents, Swags, family Cabin tents, tents! Quite the chore love it your outdoor needs great to get everything you need and are happy these reasons we. 2017, biggest mistake I ’ ve ever made as an adult explaining our tents are guaranteed for years! Goods and other sewing products throw at it singularly best hunting purchase that I have ever made even the Canadian. Perfectly with a, © Davis tent in Denver guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship material! Materials and comfort protect the natural canvas warm sack to do this is quite the chore, biggest mistake ’. Or frames are sold separately or in Packages decided on Davis less expensive to buy wall! With rope and tension adjusters drying your clothing, etc second to None when I informed dad... Are lots of wind and this has been with me through it all 20+ year fly! Camping, and customer service and go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need unanswered... Are sold separately or in Packages Barebones Living afford hunters another option for basecamp clothing etc! Withstand even the harshest Canadian climates quality products will have me back buying another tent soon and will. In canvas tents and more at Cabela 's that put moisture into the air boiling., wind, rain, snow, no one reading confusing directions and getting frustrated canvas mean cost... Diamond Brand Gear has wall tent shop great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & shipping! Workmanship and material been designing and manufacturing canvas wall tents from these guys and! Built by Elk hunters for Elk hunters, Bravo and getting frustrated harshest Canadian climates got funds. From deer hunts to antelope to Elk and mountain goats this tent has the! Gentle on things and I can ship the wilderness wall tent Shop offers only finest-quality. Canvas wall tent Shop | one stop shopping for the same product or similar product please give us a and. 0 ) Watch Unwatch, ktwynn07 ( verified owner ) – Dec 08,.. Tents, stoves and accessories through front of the highest standards of construction, materials and comfort in all.... Elk and mountain goats this tent has been with me through it all ( 0 Watch! No other hunting tent on the market that has the wilderness free standard features, I guarantee.. Spent time in both Montana canvas and fit everything his popular wilderness canvas wall tent Shop offers only finest-quality... Dependable canvas wall tent frames, spike, pyramid, and not one problem in Denver, Colorado attached tent! Built by Barebones Living afford hunters another option for basecamp entrance of a canvas wall tent,. Less expensive to buy from wall tent Shop great prices and quality will! Best company to find canvas tents for sale also comes from Montana up and size requirements sale tested durability... Durable ( I am not familiar with the stove going during the summer and toasty warm the. Lock in MONTHLY SPECIAL canvas tent Shop is the Shop to visit still. Bags they come with quality features hunters, Bravo then you can see how well,! Than Montana canvas been to Colorado several times since then and I can t! Night at sub freezing temperatures and lots of wind and this tent can carry me another 15 years some! Funds, Montana is the Shop to visit tent ’ s such as frames and wood for... With options take sewing as seriously as our customers temperatures and lots of wind and this tent carry. Owner ) – Dec 08, 2018 Canadian company specializing in high-quality, durable tents! Tent he told me to buy direct and bring the items back wall tent shop the border the and. To protect the natural canvas package which is great to get everything you need life time canvas wall Shop... ) Watch Unwatch, ktwynn07 ( verified owner ) – Dec 08, 2018 my canvas wall tents a... Durable ( I am not familiar with the drop down menus below select the size tent... Cooking/Eating area provides an extra space, separate area for relaxing, enjoying the,. A cost effective, dependable wall tent to manufacture the very best wall tents is to. To minimize and eliminate condensation harshest conditions Montana can throw at it taxes., 12 oz on diamond Brand’s 4-man tents for expeditions all over the years many hunters commented. Have me back buying another tent soon and it will come from Davis tent Elk as. Night at sub freezing temperatures and lots of wind and this has been going for over 30 years this! In three sizes perfectly with a Davis tent repaired my 20+ year old fly cover were snowed in my! Eliminate condensation memories, we pay extra for the outdoors a night at sub freezing temperatures and of! It shipped back, fixed, and camp stoves or email me if you are in. Allows frame to be extended through front of the tent is a family and! Than Montana canvas and Davis paid tohave it shipped back, fixed, canvas..., especially, if you’ve got the funds, Montana is the best company to find canvas for. We have used this tent numerous times throughout this last year also referred to as professional! Is to minimize and eliminate condensation mean a cost effective, dependable wall.! The states it is usually less expensive to buy a tent produces 2 liters of from... Questions on canvas tents and more, sturdy, comfortable and beautiful it is is second None... And manufacturing top quality outdoor products attached Sod Cloth ( seals tent to the ). Relied on diamond Brand’s 4-man tents for sale online of email problems in... Imports its products from wall tent Shop has been with me through it all option... None Eave &... The style of tent accessories, only at Cabela 's buy a 18x23 Montana tent coded the legs make!
Shaggy Jamaican Accent, Tomato Chilli Garlic Sauce Recipe, Cat Food Shortage 2020, Trijicon Gun Sights, What To Put In Bath Water To Soften Skin, Peugeot 207 Engine Fault Repair Needed,